Page 186 of 454 FirstFirst ... 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 3701 to 3720 of 9067
  1. #3701
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    A Skullgirls post...lol.

  2. #3702
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Gotta put in work to fill the quota for posts no one cares about now that Liroy's out.

    *insert Marvel video here*

  3. #3703
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    When is the next tourney? NEC or Capcom Cup?

    FFXIV has made me care less as of recent.

  4. #3704
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    An FFXIV post...lol

  5. #3705
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Ok, EVO-BG hotel info; more is coming, but here it goes:

    1. What are you willing to pay total? We are currently looking at some really nice suites that might cost $200 per person total for check in (Thursday) and check out (Monday).

    2. There will be no "Ill give you X amount for just 2 nights." Reservation is for the duration so no headaches!

    3. Paypal will be required beforehand. There will be no refunds if you decide not to attend EVO after paying for your part of the room.

    4. First-paypal, first-sleep basis when I start accepting room payment.

    5. You must shower daily.

    6. You must have fun.

    If interested, respond with your name and the answer to question #1.

  6. #3706
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    FFXIV has made me care less as of recent.
    Iknorite..

    That and USF4 is going to be such a huge system change its hard to tell which characters will be worth playing. So I haven't played SSFIV as much...

  7. #3707
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    1. 200$ is fine for me!
    3. Just let me know when.
    5. Can do!
    6. Yup! ^^ I can't wait to learn more about fighting games!

  8. #3708
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm game for $200 Welt

  9. #3709
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Ok, you faggots better be ready to fucking party if you are staying with me and welt. Were gonna be doing some Michael Vick dogfighting in this bitch.


    User was infracted for this post.

  10. #3710
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I'll chip in 300$ or more depending just cuz. Will probably be getting a separate suite regardless.

  11. #3711
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Also I got a couple of people coming as well, see if dem niggas want to chip in as well.

  12. #3712
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Oh shit Sho in da bildin

  13. #3713
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    im good for 2 hunnit

  14. #3714
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    Oh shit Sho in da bildin
    We gettin into trouble this year mang.

  15. #3715
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Yeah im going to bring drugs and sluts. I love both drugs and sluts a lot

  16. #3716
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    lol no but seriously we are gonna have a blast, cant wait to link up with you and my lil nigga rara who gon be 21!

  17. #3717
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    We making this EVO all about Rara since he's gonna be 21. We gonna tear this motherfucker down this year.

    That weed you had the last time nigga? It was nothing son, NOTHING.

  18. #3718
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Oreo Ku'ki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I should be good for going. Will need to confirm dates with work etc.

  19. #3719
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I'm currently confirmed, but if I'm able to get an internship I'm going to have to make that my priority even if it means me missing evo :[
    Dole needs job experience.

    But if I can make it, bet your fucking ass I'm going to be throwing down hard as fuck.

  20. #3720
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    I got a feeling this year is not to be missed. All US/EU/JP/CHN etc players are going to be on an even playing field for the first time ever in SF in terms of experience and game release. This is basically SF5.

Page 186 of 454 FirstFirst ... 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast