Page 20 of 454 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 9067
  1. #381
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    *with 2 assists

    Show me a combo where Dante solo combo with no assists can hit a million damage (with a meter)?
    Does it exist currently? I don't think so, but I think it's definitely possible. For now the closest I can get you is 960k, -.1 bar and starting with 2.



    Second combo.

    Like I said, I think it's an unfair comparison while Spencer remains broken (80k is obviously a glitch), viper meter build is OD, and has access to EX moves. Compare him to Nova, wesker and no one is complaining about their damage, yet he does more or comparable damage and builds more meter?

    Edit: Finished watching that and there's a combo near the end that builds 2.7 meter solo <_< Look at what was found that was broken in vanilla dante, I think something will be found eventually.

  2. #382
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ugggh I hate Jago so much

  3. #383
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    http://shoryuken.com/2013/07/23/so-y...fighting-game/

    This article is like perfect timing with the guys we have here starting to learn SF4

  4. #384
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    I saw that this morning and was like "shit, how did they know?"

  5. #385
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by GoggleHead View Post
    I saw that this morning and was like "shit, how did they know?"
    Because it's right after Evo

  6. #386
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    A lot of the Marvel/anime guys in Chicago are picking up SF4 post-EVO, while a ton of the SF4 guys are picking up Marvel/anime lol

  7. #387
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    A lot of the Marvel/anime guys in Chicago are picking up SF4 post-EVO, while a ton of the SF4 guys are picking up Marvel/anime lol
    Seems like quite a bit of BG people are picking up marvel

  8. #388
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol some random guy from TX who is in the Chicago FB group apparently told me the team I'm starting with was way too hard to and to start with Wolvy/Doom/Vergil, the only reason the post was notable was he didn't look at his autocorrect and kept calling Wesker 'Weaker' and it cracked me up

  9. #389
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    lol some random guy from TX who is in the Chicago FB group apparently told me the team I'm starting with was way too hard to and to start with Wolvy/Doom/Vergil, the only reason the post was notable was he didn't look at his autocorrect and kept calling Wesker 'Weaker' and it cracked me up
    Lol, that team will make you build bad habits. If you don't feel like learning marvel basics and just want to win, sure, play it.

  10. #390
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,714
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wolvie4lyfe

    Fuck fundamentals, just qcb and hit a random button, enjoy your 50/50.

  11. #391
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    The only reason why I want to pick up marvel is because that's all anyone plays in FL. Showed up to my local a couple days ago and there were 6 marvel setups shared among 20+ people, and one SF player sitting by himself on a laptop

  12. #392
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    The only reason why I want to pick up marvel is because that's all anyone plays in FL. Showed up to my local a couple days ago and there were 6 marvel setups shared among 20+ people, and one SF player sitting by himself on a laptop
    More people in Chicago play SG than play SF by you, that's a first

  13. #393
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    and one SF player sitting by himself on a laptop
    dayum
    http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebr...y-1024x711.jpg

  14. #394
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Way more people here play SF and Injustice than Marvel. We have weekly tournaments for a random arcade fighter too. Yesterday, the game was KI1 arcade. More people here playing KI1 than SF in Florida!? FFS...

  15. #395
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Our Injustice scene is doing better than SF here too. We have good SF players down here but they're either playing Marvel or taking a break until Ultra. I've been running sets with Flash's new Yang that he's trying to prep for Ultra, but that's about it.

  16. #396
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Playing online is the devil. That is all.

  17. #397
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Does Ryan only play SFxTK now or what?

  18. #398
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Isn't he more central/north FL?

  19. #399
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Huh? Looks to me like pretty much anyone who is anyone is going from the US (Fchamp, EG, Chrisg, obv. VxG peeps) + Ryan Hart/Whiteblack. I would imagine the only one that could be considered better is CEO. But again they are marketing the draw as vacation with tournament on the side, not a tournament at the beach.
    Oh, so no. Ok

  20. #400
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Oh, so no. Ok
    Whatever man, hate on the event all you want, lol. I ain't gonna stop you.

Page 20 of 454 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast