Page 213 of 454 FirstFirst ... 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 4241 to 4260 of 9067
  1. #4241
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    950
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Combofiend giving Marvel fans false hope (Pretty sure this has been discussed already but i found this funny)


  2. #4242
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ricky no ;_;

  3. #4243
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    That ultra by PR Rog lol

  4. #4244
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Geez...Justin has won every tourney so far lol.

  5. #4245
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm so glad Marn is all in on FGC right now, man is such a hero.

  6. #4246
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    My god, Marn, haha.

    CTRL my D because you keep getting Fed by it.

    <3

  7. #4247
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Neo with that hard core disrespect.

  8. #4248
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    And the OCV in GF

  9. #4249
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    goddammit champ

  10. #4250
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol @ Chris refusing to change his stick.

  11. #4251
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    ChrisGesus, he can beat you even if his stick is broken ;o

  12. #4252
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,525
    BG Level
    10

    Something was definitely fucked up with his stick cuz some funky shit happened to him against fchamp too.

  13. #4253
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm pissed I lost $10 betting on aqua silk considering he threw the match.

  14. #4254
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I'm pissed I lost $10 betting on aqua silk considering he threw the match.
    All he does is troll why would you be surprised at this?

  15. #4255
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    All he does is troll why would you be surprised at this?
    because on his stream he was blowing up Sanford and on fb. I thought he legitimately might hate him and play serious. It was all just to set up the rog match afaik. It was pretty obvious in the set in hindsight.

  16. #4256
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Pretty odd of you to take any of these niggas seriously. They're playing a real life Jersey Shore on shit that doesn't matter in the long run. Watch the fights for the fights.

  17. #4257
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9


  18. #4258
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    So now that I'm home finally..

    NEC -- event wise was fucking fantastic. Matches were great, plenty of hype, in nearly all of the events. KI was boring as fuck to me to watch, but I watched most of the top 8s aside from Injustice (which I heard was the best top 8 for the game thus far), BBCP teams was fuckin hype even if I had no idea what was going and was watching marvel top 32 at the same time. Then of course the sanford matches. Blow ups at curleh on the first day I was there. Team tournaments really are the fucking best, man. Big E popping off on Corn during the midwest vs philly curleh match was fuckin awesome.

    Marvel top 8 was fucking awesome as well. I was afraid it was going tno be boring because there were SO MANY zeros this tournament. Pretty much dream top 3 (Chrisg/Fchamp/Justin). My favorite match had to be justin vs Meep... there was so much smart stuff going on there, I'm not sure some of you might have noticed, nor cared. I think if more people ACTUALLY understood what was going on in some of these matches, they would like watching marvel more. At one point in the set, Justin IOH with wolverine and XFC, meep blocked and counter XF'd at the same time. In the next game, you could see justin keep going for instant overheads but IMMEDIATELY backing off trying to bait the XF, that was so sick to me. Justin is probably my favorite person to watch now in marvel. So smart.

    Outside the tourny: THE VENUE WAS ASS HOLY SHIT. No hot water. Nothing really THAT close by. Had bad heat or whatever, and just made everything smell bad if you turned it on or didn't turn at least the fan of the AC. Last night, the fire alarm went off at like 4:30 AM... the snow storm fucked me a little, but nothing they could control.

    I probably hate 90% of the FGC, motherfuckers are weird. I mostly hung out with my local crew, and they are all cool and really chill. CORN is probably the most normal people there and are great. Outside of that though, the amount of immaturity is annoying as hell, and there's probably a handful of top players I would even WANT to chill with (Kyohei is awesome, and fucking really good, btw). "Hollywood" shit is real, fuck that. Maybe I'm just starting to get old n shit lol.

    Despite popular belief, Andre is actually a pretty cool guy, and is actually really nice.
    Remix is a fucking moron, has Triforce living at his house and thinks they are really getting a $2.5mil investment, rofl.
    People are really fucking gullible. FChamp ran a casino out of his room, roulette and blackjack or something. So fucking stupid lol.
    Also, I fucked up and didn't do half the shit I should have (I didn't even touch USF4).

    @Krandor, idk if I'm going to DTN yet, and if I do go, it'd likely be only a 1 day thing, and I wouldn't enter.

    Watch out for Insaynne, dude is about to blow up.

  19. #4259
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The amount of Zeros was pretty insane, but overall that was probably one of the best tournaments I've seen this year, if not the best. I don't think it quite had a Justin beating Chris G or Infiltration Hakan counterpick moment but it was definitely hype, and the team tourneys were surprisingly great. I only saw the GFs of Injustice(shoutouts to Chicago for winning it), idk if SFxTK was even streamed, lol.

    Also Midwest vs. Philly was a fucking disgrace, people here actually had some hope with how Midwest had played the day before.

  20. #4260
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    AE team tournament was great. For Curleh it felt like each team match lasted for an hour lol, so with the amount of Zeros it got a bit boring to me. Sanford vs PR Rog/Justin were amazing.

Page 213 of 454 FirstFirst ... 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast