Page 214 of 454 FirstFirst ... 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 4261 to 4280 of 9067
  1. #4261
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Who was on team Midwest BTW? I didn't see that all play out.

  2. #4262
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Who was on team Midwest BTW? I didn't see that all play out.
    JDM, Andre, Footwurk, FrankieG and LPeezy

  3. #4263
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also, I missed this because I was supporting NJ vs Philly to get into curleh GF.


    Dunno if it was on stream lmao. I just heard people going fuckin crazy.

  4. #4264
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They were showing it from a distance, but couldn't see anything with all the people swarming.

  5. #4265
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Just watched the 5 Ultra combo using KI Orchid...dude hit like...4 movements. Combos are this easy compared to back in the day? Damn..

  6. #4266
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah. Combos are fucking stupid easy in this game. You have so much space to punch in a combo in this compared to the old ones. All of your linkers have what feels like twice the active frames, and your auto doubles are only one input that you can mash.

  7. #4267
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Soooo...a 110 hit combo is 5x easier than a single Tsumuji Ibuki loop lol. Got dayam...

  8. #4268
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    So now that I'm home finally..

    NEC -- event wise was fucking fantastic. Matches were great, plenty of hype, in nearly all of the events. KI was boring as fuck to me to watch, but I watched most of the top 8s aside from Injustice (which I heard was the best top 8 for the game thus far), BBCP teams was fuckin hype even if I had no idea what was going and was watching marvel top 32 at the same time. Then of course the sanford matches. Blow ups at curleh on the first day I was there. Team tournaments really are the fucking best, man. Big E popping off on Corn during the midwest vs philly curleh match was fuckin awesome.

    Marvel top 8 was fucking awesome as well. I was afraid it was going tno be boring because there were SO MANY zeros this tournament. Pretty much dream top 3 (Chrisg/Fchamp/Justin). My favorite match had to be justin vs Meep... there was so much smart stuff going on there, I'm not sure some of you might have noticed, nor cared. I think if more people ACTUALLY understood what was going on in some of these matches, they would like watching marvel more. At one point in the set, Justin IOH with wolverine and XFC, meep blocked and counter XF'd at the same time. In the next game, you could see justin keep going for instant overheads but IMMEDIATELY backing off trying to bait the XF, that was so sick to me. Justin is probably my favorite person to watch now in marvel. So smart.

    Outside the tourny: THE VENUE WAS ASS HOLY SHIT. No hot water. Nothing really THAT close by. Had bad heat or whatever, and just made everything smell bad if you turned it on or didn't turn at least the fan of the AC. Last night, the fire alarm went off at like 4:30 AM... the snow storm fucked me a little, but nothing they could control.

    I probably hate 90% of the FGC, motherfuckers are weird. I mostly hung out with my local crew, and they are all cool and really chill. CORN is probably the most normal people there and are great. Outside of that though, the amount of immaturity is annoying as hell, and there's probably a handful of top players I would even WANT to chill with (Kyohei is awesome, and fucking really good, btw). "Hollywood" shit is real, fuck that. Maybe I'm just starting to get old n shit lol.

    Despite popular belief, Andre is actually a pretty cool guy, and is actually really nice.
    Remix is a fucking moron, has Triforce living at his house and thinks they are really getting a $2.5mil investment, rofl.

    People are really fucking gullible. FChamp ran a casino out of his room, roulette and blackjack or something. So fucking stupid lol.
    Also, I fucked up and didn't do half the shit I should have (I didn't even touch USF4).

    @Krandor, idk if I'm going to DTN yet, and if I do go, it'd likely be only a 1 day thing, and I wouldn't enter.

    Watch out for Insaynne, dude is about to blow up.
    Welcome to the fold, my son. You have finally learned the truth.

  9. #4269
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    They were showing it from a distance, but couldn't see anything with all the people swarming.
    Pretty much, but that was funny.

  10. #4270
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    XB1 mod that allows the use of last gen fighting sticks.

  11. #4271
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I know some Cronus stuff was tourney-banned previously because they had some odd things happen sometimes.

  12. #4272
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Smug vs PR Rog FT5 salty runback:


  13. #4273
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Eduardo's reaction @ 7:13 is awesome.

  14. #4274
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    I do love watching Smug play.

  15. #4275
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    HORI|Sako vs. AGE|NYChrisG

    MCZ|Tokido vs. DM|Gackt

    DM|Xian vs. Haitani

    RZR|Fuudo vs. Alioune

  16. #4276
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty Fuudo and Tokido will steamroll their first matches, probably Sako too.

  17. #4277
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    [14:17:28] The Blackrose: Haitani/Xian is probably going to be the match of the tournament and it's only the first round.

  18. #4278
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Sako over Chris G
    Tokido over Gackt
    Fuudo over Alioune, but be ready to see a lot of Proximity OS shenanigans on this one
    Haitani/Xian is too close to call

  19. #4279
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

  20. #4280
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Easily one of the most entertaining moments of the weekend.

Page 214 of 454 FirstFirst ... 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast