Page 24 of 454 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 9067
  1. #461
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Been browsing every once and a while since about 06. Only have an account there because I needed it to register for evo. Fuck srk lol

  2. #462
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Made an account there when Super came out (getting in on ground floor for T Hawk matchup discussion before it was fully apparent how fucking awful he is, fml), just been browsing for a few years prior.

  3. #463
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    09 till I die

  4. #464
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    11 years on mine

  5. #465
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Anyone been a member longer than me?

    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussi...-results.1745/

    I don't have an SRK account anymore, but the results post I just linked was done by me 10 years ago. My AIM name is in the rant at the bottom about how some asshole stole my copy of Guilty Gear.

    EDIT: Looking at the results, I totally forgot that I won Puzzle Fighter. Almost makes up for going 2-and-out in GG.

    Also, the guy listed as Josh (aminotthreat) was NerdJosh before his name was NerdJosh.

  6. #466
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Scun and Viq the real homys up in here

  7. #467
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    7 years and 3 years.

    Can't find the password to my old account.

  8. #468
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck that website.

    Also, FUCK BROOKLYN (sorry Dj). So TBR, you want to know the reason why I don't go to locals? I spent $45 to go 0-2 (lol) in AE. Took me 90 mins to get there and 30 minutes to find parking. And of course a random bridge is closed at night for some reason, so I have to take a 10 mile detour on my way home. Fffff. I played quite a few casual games afterwards, and honestly I didn't bother with marvel, there's too much I have to do in the lab still before I even consider it. While I was in FL, I had less of an excuse, but I was extremely busy with school; partying, 2 jobs and 5 classes (my biggest workload of all 4 years pretty much), so it wasn't exactly a priority, I was a senior after all.

    I played 2 balrogs in a row, my second worst match besides Ibuki (personally). I whiff punished a lot, but not enough (I whiff punished with cr. mp, but I didn't cancel it into anything). Out footsie entire match - eat a counterhit combo into ultra and lose the game YEAHH.

    I just realized that every single tourny I've been in, I haven't watched the finals in person lol.

  9. #469
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Also, FUCK BROOKLYN (sorry Dj). So TBR, you want to know the reason why I don't go to locals? I spent $45 to go 0-2 (lol) in AE. Took me 90 mins to get there and 30 minutes to find parking. And of course a random bridge is closed at night for some reason, so I have to take a 10 mile detour on my way home. Fffff. I played quite a few casual games afterwards, and honestly I didn't bother with marvel, there's too much I have to do in the lab still before I even consider it. While I was in FL, I had less of an excuse, but I was extremely busy with school; partying, 2 jobs and 5 classes (my biggest workload of all 4 years pretty much), so it wasn't exactly a priority, I was a senior after all.
    Welcome to the pain. If I want to get better at KOF, I have to spend that much to go to Chicago.

    Illinois: Because we love screwing you at the tolls.

    I just realized that every single tourny I've been in, I haven't watched the finals in person lol.
    Don't blame you. Finals goes really late at both NLBC and WNF.

  10. #470
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    No chance I would ever deal with going to NLBC unless I could subway it there or walk fairly easily.

  11. #471
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Luckily I(my parents) have EZ pass, or that'd be another $20 tacked on due to tolls. It sucks, I can't dedicate 3 hours a week to just driving for this shit. 8 on the break is hella closer... but they are more poverty than ZP was (only deejay will understand this reference). 4 TVs, all flatscreen CRT minus the stream'd monitor. Also run on PS3. I also wasn't able to play casuals, which if the main reason why I didn't like it as much as NLBC.

  12. #472
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Jamessmk almost got raped/molested as a kid and put him in a coma/almost killed him wtf?

    Also his GF literally stabbed him in the heart? jfc.

  13. #473
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, that dude has been through hell lolol. He also walked in on his wife fucking another dude in his place just this year, I believe.

    Long live the OBS!!!!

  14. #474
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  15. #475
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He prolly demanded a balance patch in the divorce proceedings.

  16. #476
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn


  17. #477
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Anyone been a member longer than me?

    Weltall confirmed for illuminati

  18. #478
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Lol that thread title...

  19. #479
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    think I might snag that used round 2 if I can for less than 80 shipped. I'm so impatient.

  20. #480
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'm kinda surprised at some of the design choices on Jill...it's clear she's supposed to be a reset character, but stuff like giving her one OTG move that you can't super cancel seem a little much, and I can't even really figure out why Wesker's OTG doesn't work for her, the bullet just goes right through.

Page 24 of 454 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast