Page 250 of 454 FirstFirst ... 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 4981 to 5000 of 9067
  1. #4981
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by GoggleHead View Post
    It looked like ChrisG just gave up halfway through that. Definitely cracked under pressure.
    he didn't have his headphones equipped so he lost half of his Chris Geezus factor.

  2. #4982
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I can't believe Chris just lost a 6-4 match that was made even worse by the guy using the wrong ultra lol, good shit to MLSwear.

    I don't watch NLBC much, idk if NY even has a Hakan.

  3. #4983
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They said there is, but Chris not playing casuals etc

  4. #4984
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    You really cannot say he is using the wrong Ultra when he is the best Hakan in the world free....I think he knows the character better than you lol

  5. #4985
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Also, I played ChrisG in casuals for like 2 hours and he used Evil Ryu the entire time. He said a lot of top players have been using him in the beta builds they have of Ultra and he is S tier free.

  6. #4986
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    You really cannot say he is using the wrong Ultra when he is the best Hakan in the world free....I think he knows the character better than you lol
    Ultra 2 shuts down the #1 thing she has against him and forces her to play a strictly ground game against him, which he is better at. U1 does nothing at all that EX Oil Rocket doesn't. He's much better than the Hakans I play but it's not like I don't know the matchup.

  7. #4987
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    He is so much better than any other Hakan it nulls anyone you've played against lol. I haven't felt as helpless against someone in SF4 since Vanilla Sanford Sagat. If him and Jason determined U1 was the choice, it was the better choice.

    I can't see him getting passed Dieminion. Guile seems like he would be really good vs. Hakan and keep him from oiling if he zones well.

  8. #4988
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    SONIC BOOM

  9. #4989
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    This match was so good

  10. #4990
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Also, I played ChrisG in casuals for like 2 hours and he used Evil Ryu the entire time. He said a lot of top players have been using him in the beta builds they have of Ultra and he is S tier free.
    They must have an older build. As of the last build E.RYu can no longer Tatsu > Shoryu which is a huge chunk of damage loss for a character with worse normals than Ryu

  11. #4991
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I thought it was still possible, just a much tighter window. The height change was to remove comboing with his sweep wasn't it?

  12. #4992
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    He is so much better than any other Hakan it nulls anyone you've played against lol. I haven't felt as helpless against someone in SF4 since Vanilla Sanford Sagat. If him and Jason determined U1 was the choice, it was the better choice.

    I can't see him getting passed Dieminion. Guile seems like he would be really good vs. Hakan and keep him from oiling if he zones well.
    Really? He looked pretty free to that Guy.

  13. #4993
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I thought it was still possible, just a much tighter window. The height change was to remove comboing with his sweep wasn't it?
    Nope it knocks back further and lower. They increased his vitality to compensate for the damage loss

    Also Ibuki is looking a lot better than people think. Her game is becoming more left-right and delayed wake up can't do anything about that

  14. #4994
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I want nothing to with E Ryu if he can't do tatsu into srk. Even if he's a better character overall that combo is always so satisfying in the characters that can do it.

  15. #4995
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    These last few matches have been really goddamn good.

  16. #4996
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I agree. E. Ryu without tatsu , srk isn't E.Ryu at all.

  17. #4997
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Chris and Rog are both playing him for a reason. Chris said its because of his sweep.

    And yes, that Guy player is only like the 2nd best one in the US lol. He wins almost every tourney in the Southeast...thats why he was in winners? The same Guy just about beat Dieminion lol

  18. #4998
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Any questions for EG players other than when did they forget the guile matchup?

  19. #4999
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Any questions for EG players other than when did they forget the guile matchup?
    It probably doesn't help that Guile is a really bad match up for Rufus and Balrog

  20. #5000
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Any questions for EG players other than when did they forget the guile matchup?
    Curious if Eduardo did any grinding on the Hakan m/u with that SoCal one between EVO and yesterday.

Page 250 of 454 FirstFirst ... 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast