Why doesn't he just learn to do combos the normal fucking way. I swear, it's always the white people trying to add something to make shit easy. You'd never see a slant or blax doing this.
Dude was literally playing devil may cry 2.
So did Neo and Full Schedule end up playing in the hotel room last night?
I hope so, and I hope FS borrowed a stick and still bodied him.
Haters gonna hate, but Tekken top 8 has been pretty hype. Makes sense since this is Final Round, but still.
I'm like 99% certain the guy handling the KI bracket messed up and put FChamp into GFs after he lost to PR Rog in Winners lol
anyone have full schedule's contact info? i wanna try and interview him.
Why does the TTT2 community still use 3/5 rounds?
Marvel top 8 starting on TeamSpooky
Also, the kid with the extra buttons will be allowed to play since he removed the extra buttons from his stick
looool @ Brolylegs/AJ Tucker

Chocked so harddddd
omg Paradigm
Yipes losing his mind lol
the yipes freakout is still one of my favorite things ever, shit never gets old lol