Page 314 of 454 FirstFirst ... 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast
Results 6261 to 6280 of 9067
  1. #6261
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    He's my hero as long as he gives us more Neo and FChamp tears.

  2. #6262
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur


  3. #6263
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    when it came down to it the guy was still pretty gotlike. Shit was fun to watch. Fullscheduel is my hero if he goes to evo and smashes everyone with standard layout
    Dude is and was amazing. I'm very much looking forward to seeing him, hopefully, at every future tourney.

  4. #6264
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    yeah his match with justin was the highlight of the night for me with the ending command grab by dog. champ handled him pretty easily though.

  5. #6265
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So.... BG suite.

    As Welt explained to me, the rate to get the price down to the $175ish a person range requires 8 people, which it doesn't seem we have atm since people didn't reply to my post right around the start of the weekend and some people have backed out from the time Welt originally talked about it.

    I'm not booking a room without a commitment from enough people ahead of time, so unless some more people are getting in on this, I'm just gonna end up booking something for myself.

  6. #6266
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Probably the best thing to do^

    Aurara backed out, Vandole got a small room, etc

    #fail

    Breakfast food doesn't go well with beer, so I'm just going to pick a place for the BG dinner on Thursday, July 10!

  7. #6267
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Don Miguel breakfast burritos are fantastic hangover food, Idk what you're talking about

  8. #6268
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So.... BG suite.

    As Welt explained to me, the rate to get the price down to the $175ish a person range requires 8 people, which it doesn't seem we have atm since people didn't reply to my post right around the start of the weekend and some people have backed out from the time Welt originally talked about it.

    I'm not booking a room without a commitment from enough people ahead of time, so unless some more people are getting in on this, I'm just gonna end up booking something for myself.
    If you posted something Friday/Saturday I might have missed it, but I'm still confirmed for 2 people. If you're just gonna book your own lemme know so I can book mine before rates get silly.

  9. #6269
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Don Miguel breakfast burritos are fantastic hangover food, Idk what you're talking about
    I'm trying to get us the hangover! Waffles + Beer = :X

  10. #6270
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    mimosas dawg

  11. #6271
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I had included you and your GF in the post I made. Also had Sho and Moridam in there, but that only brings us up to 5. With the people who have backed out I don't think we'll have enough to get the cheap rate, so I think everyone getting individual rooms is probably gonna have to be the way to go. I'm probably gonna book a slightly larger room, so if people still want a place to gather at the venue I could offer that up.

  12. #6272
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    But since I'm technically Hispanic Idk if you want to trust me around your stuff.

  13. #6273
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    But since I'm technically Hispanic Idk if you want to trust me around your stuff.
    LOL

    And the "dinner" is at night!!!

  14. #6274
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ugh yeah last time I went to a KOF room when I went to leave I found that someone had tried to put a taco into my 360 disc drive instead of a game

  15. #6275
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So.... BG suite.

    As Welt explained to me, the rate to get the price down to the $175ish a person range requires 8 people, which it doesn't seem we have atm since people didn't reply to my post right around the start of the weekend and some people have backed out from the time Welt originally talked about it.

    I'm not booking a room without a commitment from enough people ahead of time, so unless some more people are getting in on this, I'm just gonna end up booking something for myself.
    I already said I was in -- if you guys want to do your own thing, let me know so I can set something up for myself.

    Edit: Nevermind saw next post after this one.

    If we want to have a BG meet up, let me know below.

  16. #6276
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If everyone is kosher with getting their own shit probably best to do that sooner then later. I'm gonna book a room when I get home in a few, but nvm the bigger room part, Evo rates for the smaller rooms too stronk.

  17. #6277
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Word, I'll book mine when I get home too then. Either way we'll figure out something for games, I don't mind shoving a few setups into a smaller room.

  18. #6278
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I have to say, watching people who were making accusations looking like absolute idiots during Full Schedule/Justin was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop lauging at them.

  19. #6279
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Man I try not to hate on people but ffs I don't care about Maximillian's dog

  20. #6280
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    cutest dog in the fgc goes to my dog for fucks sake. people make me bring him to my tournaments

Page 314 of 454 FirstFirst ... 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast