i live in birmingham, so i might try and come. facebook shows one of our local people going, so if i can get off work and have the funds, i'll try and tag along.
i live in birmingham, so i might try and come. facebook shows one of our local people going, so if i can get off work and have the funds, i'll try and tag along.
nah, i dunno anything about that. i play in gardendale about 10 minutes north of birmingham at a local game store called top games, we run casuals there and monthly tournies. i haven't been able to travel at all so now that i have a little cash i'm hoping to branch out a bit
ae2012 and anime games :D looking at the calendar now, not sure if my boss will be too happy with the request since i'm already going to momocon after that, but here's hoping lol.
Actually...thats just up I-55 from me. I'm gonna make an effort to go, but it's also finals time and I'll be job/apartment hunting.
BUT...I will try.
Next round of Topanga World League has been announced. Includes the following players:
- Diago Umehara (Ryu)
- Fuudo (Fei Long)
- Bonchan (Sagat)
- wao (Oni, Dudley)
- PR Balrog (Balrog)
- XiaoHai (Cammy, Evil Ryu)
- INFILTRATION (Akuma, Chun-Li)
- Xian (Gen, Guile)
Scheduled for April 10-13.
Bolded something for additional humor
Don't they know there are four other international killers they could have invited instead?
Kappa
Cannot wait for that tourney to start....KONY also is going to be fucking awesome.
Since calli is never in chat when I need to him to.... Calli give me all your chris notes and stuff. I'm learning him.
Damn, it'd be rad if Eduardo challenged Maeda and R.
This Triforce and Dieminion stuck in France shit is just too good; keep it coming, FGC!
And Koogy is going in now. Goddamn.
Over/under on Dieminion making it back in time for KONY?
France can keep both of them. We don't want Triforce back and Europe needs better players.