lol Nemo beat 2 Cammys in top 16 losers, and now has to face another Cammy in top 8.
Who rigged his bracket #kappa ;o
lol Nemo beat 2 Cammys in top 16 losers, and now has to face another Cammy in top 8.
Who rigged his bracket #kappa ;o
Holy fuck @ Nemo taunting Champ
lolol that taunt
Still got bopped for the set though, RIP
KBR damnnnnn
KBR DA BEST
https://twitter.com/PR_Balrog/status/463155860844212225
Seems like a pretty important thing to forget >.>
Dat Snapback tech from Nemo
holy shit skrull assist stay in the screen forever.....
I'm laughing so hard at how ridiculous some of these matches have been. Impact Palm hitting Skrull's tenderizer is just hilarious.
LOL you gotta be kidding me
https://twitter.com/CCG_Air_Ryu/stat...94609333006336
yay? I think so
not the part after :/
Multiple JP have said Vega is top tier currently because of damage output. He isn't going to magically get a command grab and super ambiguous cross ups while having some of the best pokes and ground attack in the game.
You give a char all of that and you end up with AE Yun.
Yeah, seriously. What the fuck do you want. You have the fastest walk speed and some of the best tootsies in the game. Shut up and play another character if that's not enough for you
I am playing another character when Ultra comes out. Vega is still going to be at a huge disadvantage when he gets HKD'd. I'm still salty they teased all those changes and then took away every single one of them.