Page 351 of 454 FirstFirst ... 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 7001 to 7020 of 9067
  1. #7001
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    lul

  2. #7002
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Doing God's work there Dole

  3. #7003
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    So how'd everyone do at their events this weekend? I got top 8 in marvel then dq'd myself cause I was too busy to run brackets and play at the same time.

  4. #7004
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Played awesome, did not drop a single combo in any game...and still had shit results, lol. 3-2 in AE, 2-2 in BB, and 1-2 in SG. Ran into good players early in the bracket in AE and SG, got Kokonoe'd in BB.

  5. #7005
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    My first round in marvel was against EMP Rashaan, and I couldn't stop laughing because I wanted to ask him if he had rice and salt today. He was a pretty nice guy. I just couldn't do it to him.

    I took one round of the guy who won AE lel. GOL Toi Boi. He was my first round. Didn't get perfected!

  6. #7006
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    r/kappa caught onto your stab at Sanford, so I'd assume the Empire figured it out too.

  7. #7007
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Got to play ultra and have fun at ECT, so pretty good weekend. Oh, and I got absolutely destroyed by Marlinpie in a hotel room set. Granted, I was playing my week old chris.

    And I was drunk and tired.

    I was watching marvel archives since I missed it cuz I fell asleep... That 10 second staredown was fucking amazing!

  8. #7008
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner



    #seconddynasty


    edit:

    KotN Casting Team ‏@KOTNcasting 35m
    @JWonggg Justin! KotN would love to have you as a contestant on the show! shoot us an email at [email protected]

    LOL

  9. #7009
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    so yeah, anyone know if there are any kind of local tourneys on the central FL area.
    all google gives me is that CEO thing which I ain't looking for

  10. #7010
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    why would you not want to go to ceo..?

  11. #7011
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    CEO is great I meant something more weekly , like local scene.
    the CEO thing seems like one of those mega thingys.


    OMG CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN blanka's ultra 1 I get nailed by that bullshit every time

  12. #7012
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Just block high the whole time.

  13. #7013
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Article about it back in the day

    http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/5/2...l-ultra-1.html

    Short version - hits low at the very start, then block high.

    If they're doing the crossup shenanigans on wakeup, have a teleport or some move that completely invulnerable.

  14. #7014
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,847
    BG Level
    10

    Block Low if they are close and then high.

  15. #7015
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    My last bit on my post, if they're yoloing it out to try to get the win, it's pretty much a crap shoot which side he's landing on. The only sure fire way to get out is to have a completely invulnerable option, which for the most part means a teleport since the move is active for so long and would cut thru whatever invulnerability frames you might have.

  16. #7016
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by falseliberty View Post
    CEO is great I meant something more weekly , like local scene.
    the CEO thing seems like one of those mega thingys.


    OMG CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN blanka's ultra 1 I get nailed by that bullshit every time
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/256246461093871/ tallahasse fighting game community

  17. #7017
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    joining the FGC illuminati might be paying off faster than I thought lol

  18. #7018
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    DOA5U costume packs are like 75% off if anybody wanted to buy lol

  19. #7019
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    hey I like boobs

    actually I have no idea if I own DoA5 or not

  20. #7020
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Page 351 of 454 FirstFirst ... 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast