Page 358 of 454 FirstFirst ... 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 7141 to 7160 of 9067
  1. #7141
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    His ranting for the last half hour or so has been amazing.

    I think I'm honestly gonna main Bison though. If T Hawk is legit top tier and I'm maining him my full on fraud status would be exposed.

  2. #7142
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,439
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    The issue with all the FGC shirts are they are total shit quality; you wash them one time and they shrink without even drying them.
    I'll let you know. I ordered some sweet SG gear.

    Spoiler: show




    CyberConnect2 Would Like To See Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution At EVO
    CyberConnect 2 really want Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution to be good fighting game. That’s what the company’s CEO, Hiroshi Matsuyama, said to Siliconera when we recently had a chance to speak with him about the game.

    During our conversation, I asked Matsuyama if there was anything he wanted people to know, that we hadn’t already discussed.

    “First, know that we’re not trying to appeal to just one audience,” Matsuyama replied. “Some hardcore fighting game fans will say that the series isn’t that complex, it isn’t that difficult—it’s too simple, basically.”

    “Now, in this game, we’ve built the battle system in a more intuitive way. We asked the producers of King of Fighters, Street Fighter, even Tekken, for input on this, and we’ve come together to make the combat system something that, while open to new players, also offers traditional fighting game fans new challenges.”

    Matsuyama added, “We’d really love to see Ninja Storm at events like EVO, like with Tekken, so, we built it with that in mind. Also, this game is going to be sold in September 2014—and we’re hoping to sell around 1.5 million copies worldwide.”
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/21...evolution-evo/

  3. #7143
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Da fuq is FX Shiiine doing in NY?

    EDIT: Da fuq is Ryan Hart doing in NY lmao!? Is there a major this weekend i'm not aware of?

  4. #7144
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Maybe he's stopping in NY on the way to UFGT?

  5. #7145
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ^ Correct, he's doing a panel here this weekend and I'd assume playing

  6. #7146
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    This is my most favorite thing ever


  7. #7147
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

  8. #7148
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Ryan Hart won NLBC and didn't even have to play Zeus, Smug, or Sanford? Talk about lucky as fuck haha

  9. #7149
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/poke133/status/469497832370876416

    It looks like the redeeming GFWL codes on Steam for AE is active now

  10. #7150
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Nice! Will try it tonight.

  11. #7151
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    How do you get your code? I got mine from going to EVO one year.

  12. #7152
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Did they email it? I bought mine from one of those discount sites, hoping I still have the email lol

  13. #7153
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, hopefully I still have it

  14. #7154
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    For those who don't already own it or who lost their key, PC version is only $7.50 on Amazon right now for a new key

  15. #7155
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Ryan Hart won NLBC and didn't even have to play Zeus, Smug, or Sanford? Talk about lucky as fuck haha
    Wait what happened alst night lmao.

  16. #7156
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Rob Sux beat Sanford.

    LI Joe beat Smug.

    Smug then barely beat Sanford.

    Shine beat Zeus, twice I think?

    I can't remember everything, but he had the easiest path to victory ever at NLBC lol.

  17. #7157
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Rob Sux beat Sanford.

    LI Joe beat Smug.

    Smug then barely beat Sanford.

    Shine beat Zeus, twice I think?

    I can't remember everything, but he had the easiest path to victory ever at NLBC lol.
    Who s shine? lol

    http://a.pomf.se/evzvyv.webm

  18. #7158
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Gouken player.

  19. #7159
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    For those who don't already own it or who lost their key, PC version is only $7.50 on Amazon right now for a new key
    Direct Link for the lazy! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058KRA0K

  20. #7160
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    For those who were going to watch this weekend, I believe I have a private chat room titled 'BG FGC' on Twitch, if people want to give me their Twitch handles so I can invite you then you guys can invite people from there. The private chat rooms appear to exist across all channels so you can watch multitwitch or something.

Page 358 of 454 FirstFirst ... 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast