Page 368 of 454 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 7341 to 7360 of 9067
  1. #7341
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,887
    BG Level
    10

    Haha, that popped up on my facebook too! Calli in there!!!

  2. #7342
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post
    As for UFGT. Just remember 2013 - Injustice at 9am and Divekick in a prime time slot. Alex Valle won AE2012 if that tells you anything about the competition that showed up. Fuck Keits
    So let me ask you this: If NRS hosted a tournament, and had every game at it and not just their games, and put SF4 finals at 9am and Injustice at 6pm, would you be saying fuck NRS?

  3. #7343
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Tell me why all caps said I was a pretty boy that didn't know how to play video games during our MM with Corn lmao
    he says that about all lightskin guys lol

  4. #7344
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,887
    BG Level
    10

    Liroy should pretend to be white and focus on Ultra.

  5. #7345
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    fuck that if you have enough black in you to not be bad at Marvel go for it

  6. #7346
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Whatever their strategy, its worked. It is easily the best hub for FGC news, updates, and results. I guess /r/kappa is catching up in the drama department.
    /r/kappa is the drama department now.

  7. #7347
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    ^ I only got one match on stream and I think Leroy only got one as well, but they're back-to-back on the link octo just posted.

    As far as the competition that I actually broadcasted rather than competed in(that was the main reason I was there), you can find the archives at http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/profile/pastBroadcasts, I will have them all cut to YT eventually
    Thank you for the info Callisto and Octopus too!
    Edit: also that explains why I got confused, I didn't realize that you broad casted it. I kept seeing the BG Callisto banner on the vid and I thought it meant that you were up until it kept popping up so yeah. All this stuff is new to me so I have to learn what I am watching.

  8. #7348
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    So let me ask you this: If NRS hosted a tournament, and had every game at it and not just their games, and put SF4 finals at 9am and Injustice at 6pm, would you be saying fuck NRS?
    Yes. Next question?

  9. #7349
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    i dont need nrs to host an injustice tournament in order to say fuck nrs lol

  10. #7350
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    The hate for Keits is understandable due to his past, and obviously people bullheaded about it aren't gonna change their mind, but the hate for what he's done with UFGT is lolable, even if he is 'taking credit for what someone else started' -- Last I checked, he still continued it and while it didn't always attract the best competition, all the other tournies could learn a thing or two about things staying on time and not giving top players preferential treatment. :< That and I guess since UFGT seemed more casual friendly then all the other ECTs/Final Rounds/etc.

    Plus let's be real; Final Round devotes a shit ton of time to Tekken and last I checked.. hardly anyone gives a shit about Tekken outside of Atlanta, rofl. I didn't even see Divekick up there on main stream this year, though I may have missed it? And the year he had Divekick in primetime/Injustice at 9 AM was the first year Divekick was out.

    Just simple observations I've mad. Obviously I don't have all the information as..I haven't been apart of the community for that long, but dude's still done SOME good.

    Also Injustice fucking sucks. Deal with it.

  11. #7351
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Also Injustice fucking sucks. Deal with it.
    Every NRS fighting game is bad.

  12. #7352
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah true. Don't worry though, MK10 and Injustce 2 will totally be different.

    If I could interview Ed Boon, I'd ask him why his characters' faces look like they got hit by a truck.

  13. #7353
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,887
    BG Level
    10

    NRS games need hit confirms, no block button (think they got that figured out), and models that don't look completely stiff 99% of the time. They have EXCELLENT character design with actual interesting backgrounds and story lines.

  14. #7354
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    They're not my type of games at all, playing them feels horrible on the hands, but Injustice had some pretty hype shit this weekend to the point that I was surprised by it.

    Also I hate people who play games: https://twitter.com/Alioune85/status/471358555170172930

  15. #7355
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,744
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    My biggest issue with NRS games is the way they register inputs, generally forcing you to input commands way earlier then should normally be the case. Of course that ties into what Welt said about no hit confirms, you just put in your strings and if it happens to hit go into a full combo, if not its probably safe on block and doesn't matter.

  16. #7356
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah I don't like the dialups, and I don't like that the walk startup is so slow that dashes are the primary form of movement.

  17. #7357
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Yeah I don't like the dialups, and I don't like that the walk startup is so slow that dashes are the primary form of movement.
    Lol I always say that their characters all move like Makoto.

  18. #7358
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Dieminion is now home. Rejoice.

  19. #7359
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    rip dieminion

  20. #7360
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    damn I was hoping we'd get to do a straight up trade for Ryan Hart

Page 368 of 454 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast