Page 383 of 454 FirstFirst ... 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 ... LastLast
Results 7641 to 7660 of 9067
  1. #7641
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    You're the only tool on this thread lol. Nothing wrong with wanting to beat your ass again in Street Fighter. Lets see, probably 80%+ of Steam users are having issues with the game, and you attack me when I never brought up your name once. You look so smart. Steam port is a fail for now, no matter how much you want to think otherwise lol.
    Whatever you say, guy who is wrong on the internet and cant deal with it, if you don't want to be corrected then don't say anything.

  2. #7642
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,957
    BG Level
    10

    Uhhhhhh huh, my issue is with the shit friend list implementation which remains shit even after your ignorant responses, and with the sound, which you haven't had a response for. I still want to whoop the shit out of you in Street Fighter, SO LETS DO IT CJSKATER.

  3. #7643
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Any of you guys know off the top of your head a spring that would be looser than a stock JLF spring? All the other stock/replacement springs I know of are tighter than JLFs, I want to make my second stick as loose as my first one(which is loose to the point that my modder friend things it may be somewhat broken, lol) but I can't seem to get it there just through normal use.

  4. #7644
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Uhhhhhh huh, my issue is with the shit friend list implementation which remains shit even after your ignorant responses, and with the sound, which you haven't had a response for. I still want to whoop the shit out of you in Street Fighter, SO LETS DO IT CJSKATER.

    "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm wrong how could this guy best me I have to fight him to prove how right I am." Deal with it, sperg. I have no intention of playing SF with someone who doesn't even try to research what they are complaining about. You're not in highschool anymore, grow up.

  5. #7645
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,957
    BG Level
    10

    I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BACK DOWN; I TOLD YOU UNMENTIONED FFXIV SKYPE CHAT! Muahahhahahhahah terrible.

    Stop hiding homy...



    Btw: I need to know if people are having friends/GFs/whatever for the BG dinner, such as Calli's GF. I will need to get a reservation in sooner rather than later if we are going to have a huge crowd.

    Headcount so far:

    Welt
    Callisto (2)
    Mina
    Moridam
    Blackrose (1)
    Conformity
    Sho
    Octopus (1)
    Vandole
    Krandor (1)

    Let me know the +1's etc. I might have some non-FGC friends coming, but waiting on confirmation.

  6. #7646
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Ryko is going to be in town demoing his card game at Evo, I think he was interested too

  7. #7647
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BACK DOWN; I TOLD YOU UNMENTIONED FFXIV SKYPE CHAT! Muahahhahahhahah terrible.

    Stop hiding homy...
    I rarely play with the 2 people that got me into playing. It's not hiding, I just do not care to play with somebody as ignorant as you. I play with friends, not insufferable cunts.

    Are you sure you have time for all these responses, though? Shouldn't you be sucking jwongs dick?

  8. #7648
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,796
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fots shired

  9. #7649
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,957
    BG Level
    10

    Fair enough Cjskater, lol. I hope you have fun.

    @Calli - Ryko won't go to a dinner with Vandole and Conformity. Does this mean you are sans GF this year?

  10. #7650
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Fair enough Cjskater, lol. I hope you have fun.

    @Calli - Ryko won't go to a dinner with Vandole and Conformity. Does this mean you are sans GF this year?
    no my g/f will be with us too you can mark us for two

  11. #7651
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I'm coming alone :D

  12. #7652
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,957
    BG Level
    10

    Someone get in touch with Shinebox and Scun! Deejay coming to EVO?

  13. #7653
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,796
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'll be solo.

  14. #7654
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I'm coming alone
    knowthatfeel

  15. #7655
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    @Calli - Ryko won't go to a dinner with Vandole and Conformity. Does this mean you are sans GF this year?
    who?

  16. #7656
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Someone get in touch with Shinebox and Scun! Deejay coming to EVO?
    I'll know in the next couple weeks. I may be getting a new job soon so it's hard to tell.

  17. #7657
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner



    so uh, think he changed his save slot team to just say its vergil vergil vergil?

  18. #7658
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,796
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    As hilarious as triple Vergil is, 3x Doom would have to be the way to go.

  19. #7659
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    This is just...

  20. #7660
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    You know I'm full of salt atm , wouldn't be so bad waiting for Ultra if goddam AE at least worked but this is bullshit.
    And no I ain't buying some fucking console for 1 game

Page 383 of 454 FirstFirst ... 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 ... LastLast