Page 407 of 454 FirstFirst ... 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast
Results 8121 to 8140 of 9067
  1. #8121
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Isn't the weather beyond horrible though? Eduardo told me he thought it was waterworld outside. That honestly is probably a lot to do with the internet. It's been like that here in MS all week.

  2. #8122
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    It was raining for a good chunk of Thursday night, but yesterday wasn't that bad. It's more heat than rain.

  3. #8123
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ProtomCan...08832057597952
    Really turning down pot bonus money. What a joke.

  4. #8124
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Lost to psycho 2nd round LOL. Time to climb out of loserz

  5. #8125
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Lost to yipes in losers semis.. Fuckin evil Ryu man

  6. #8126
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    Lost to...Yipes? WHAT GAME IS THIS

  7. #8127
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    EVO 2014: People actually thought KaneBlueRiver would beat Jwong? (REGISTRATI...

    His evil ryu isn't bad. I could have won. Baited a DP when we both had no life and it caught my backdash. Last match last round I had him in the corner, he neutral jumped and my anti air whiffed, he landed into a 400 damage evil Ryu dumb shit combo.

    So salty

  8. #8128
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The flokes are real

  9. #8129
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    INfiltraiton loses to Adeel and its off steam...

    Best US akuma vs. best korean akuma and they couldn't stream it??

  10. #8130
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    EVO 2014: People actually thought KaneBlueRiver would beat Jwong? (REGISTRATI...

    Doesn't Ultra support local replay saving now? Maybe there's hope some of this stuff will be captured and uploaded later.

  11. #8131
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Lost to...Yipes? WHAT GAME IS THIS
    Holy shit you're terrible Deejay. At least when I lose to marvel players, its people who have made top 8 at tournaments.

  12. #8132
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Not my proudest moment, I admit

  13. #8133
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Smug v NuckleDu coming up. Besides this, Mike Ross/Rico Suave and KBrad/MeanSaltine, this has been a desert of personality

  14. #8134
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Been playing Poison most the day, actually doing better than I expected in real matches.

  15. #8135
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    OMG that Juri from Momochi, Rico had no chance.

  16. #8136
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Dieminion would have won that if Guile had 50 more health LOL


    and... if E.Ryu wasn't buffed to 950 lol

  17. #8137
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Momochi's Juri was godlike and lol, what a heartbreaker with the King of New York.

  18. #8138
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    If NGL Chris could beat Rico Suave with Ken, I can't see any reason for Momochi not being able to. But I'm glad he pulled out Juri. Watching Momochi demolish a player with Juri was worth it awesome... total mindgames

  19. #8139
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    SMUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGG

  20. #8140
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    what a heartbreaker with the King of New York.
    wat

Page 407 of 454 FirstFirst ... 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast