Wow. The amount of salt in that twitter, holy shit
Wow. The amount of salt in that twitter, holy shit
Champ get bopped by Dark Phoenix, good times
Max's commentary pretty much exemplifies why he isn't good at this game, lol.
Dormammu with that green power up.
Thanks Gootecks/Max
Watching female jealously is disgusting but at the same time enjoyable with hot buttered popping corn.
Max needs to stick to YouTube and KI. Gootecks is entertaining at least. Combo needs to come back.
Green Power of The's!
Oh thank god, Yipes and Neo for commentary.
Chris G with Wesker against Champ? What am I missing?
EDIT: Ryu and Hawkeye? Is he trolling?
He doesn't want that better than evo money lol
Smells like pot splitting.
I think he feels like his Morridoom team got exposed tbh
Ladies and gentlemen, I present unto you.... The rarest of White Knights...
THE GINGER KNIGHT
![]()
Omg spoke too soon hahaha
Woooooow
Not gonna lie, that was a pretty godlike display for chris g, so lucky at the end w/ the fchamp chokes.