Page 422 of 454 FirstFirst ... 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast
Results 8421 to 8440 of 9067
  1. #8421
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    i don't think apologyman belongs in that group either.

    Rayray is heads and shoulders above everyone else in the second tier you listed, along with yipes. Especially fucking viscant, rofl.

    Those top whatever. Then rayray/vineeth/yipes, then everyone else.

    After flocker lost a set to terry bogard 4/7 while playing with 1 less handicap, I don't think he deserves to be mentioned either, but thats me just hating that dude to the core.

  2. #8422
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  3. #8423
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Kyosuke has pretty much bolded the US players that are the biggest threat

    https://twitter.com/SSF4_Ranking

    The short of it all
    PR Rog
    Snake Eyez
    Dieminion
    Latif
    Justin Wong
    Ricky Ortiz
    Smug

  4. #8424
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    No love for Zeus?

    Hell likely at least make top 32 again I think.

  5. #8425
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    No love for Zeus?

    Hell likely at least make top 32 again I think.
    I would have figured JayceTheAce would have been there as well. I saw a JP players twitter stating that they do not have viper players in Japan comparable to the US ones..like not even close


    While Jayce did lose to Kazunoko..

    He went through Xian and Gamerbee
    He barely lost to Tokido
    He made Momochi look very free

  6. #8426
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I guess that explains why Japan doesn't see how strong Viper is in USF4.. she's nuts but ranks below a nerfed cammy and fei long?

  7. #8427
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    That's actually hilarious lol, thanks

  8. #8428
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    That's actually hilarious lol, thanks
    After i read that all i could think about is how calli was like DOLE I FUCKIN WENT 0-2. You better not this year

  9. #8429
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    That's actually hilarious lol, thanks
    It's the pool E43 killer! kyaaaaaaa~ callisamaaaaa~

  10. #8430
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    After i read that all i could think about is how calli was like DOLE I FUCKIN WENT 0-2. You better not this year
    I think I'll be okay to at least not go 0-2. It'll sound weird but I feel like I've gained a bit of 'clutchiness' this year, last year I had all my combos and shit but would kind of shit the bed when matches got close and start jumping/wasting meter when I didn't need to. Recently I've been pulling off a lot of pixel combacks/blocking my way out of pressure instead of mashing/etc. Best-case scenario is I go 3-0 off the bat then get bodied by Bonchan, then I just have one match to get out.

  11. #8431
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    EVO Stream Schedule:


  12. #8432
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Thank god no 12 hour blocks of NRS streams.

    Also BlazBlue has the biggest pot and still can only get Quarter/Semis on stream and finals at 9am. Baby steps, I guess.

  13. #8433
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    357
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Ultra Marvel Vs Capcom 3? Fucking knew it...

  14. #8434
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Madcatz EVO Stream Schedule (subject to change):



    Also BBCP pools to be streamed at http://twitch.tv/jyosua

    https://twitter.com/Jyosua/status/486215073593950209

  15. #8435
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,705
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Interesting that they're not streaming all the Marvel pools. Dead game etc.

  16. #8436
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I so want CD Jr to win KI. The popoff will be so ridiculous....would go down as legendary lol.

  17. #8437
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    edit: beaten

  18. #8438
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    aw hell...All the good stuff's going down on Friday when I won't be able to watch.

  19. #8439
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quoted from Eventhubs

    This post was pure win

    EVO, despite being a heavily US based tournament has become more and more international over the years?

    Evo2009 -> 2 countries in top 8
    Evo2010 -> 4 countries in top 8
    Evo2011 -> 3 or 4 countries in top 8 (Latif played for US and Saudi Arabia.)
    Evo2012 -> 6! Countries in top 8
    Evo2013 -> 5 Countries in top 8

    It's not like US is slipping, the rest of the world is stepping up and fielding representatives from around the world.

    Twice Daigo was the only japanese player in top 8 (and in 2012 it was quite an upset since it was a year with one of the largest number of Japanese representatives ever.)

    The real trend is:
    Evo 2009 through 2013
    Zero top 8 appearances by Euro players.

  20. #8440
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I've been saying that for years!!!

Page 422 of 454 FirstFirst ... 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast