Page 424 of 454 FirstFirst ... 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast
Results 8461 to 8480 of 9067
  1. #8461
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    hmm, my stick isn't listed in the results, but the performance of the other PS3 hori models doesn't inspire confidence.

  2. #8462
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    Lol @ Markman trying to defend the MadCatz sticks. Guess its time to buy a Hori VLX as soon as they make them for next-gen.

  3. #8463
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    God I wish you guys knew how bad Dudley/Gief is.
    I imagine its just as bad as Ibuki/Hugo or Ibuki/Bison.

  4. #8464
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'll have to crack open my Fusion and see if I got a two-tiered PCB. Pretty sure I have one of the original Q4RAFs though.

  5. #8465
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    So I used the "Fight Tracker" on Eventhubs to find people within 20 miles of my current location. First person on the list....DevilMaySpy. Fuck me..

  6. #8466
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    Reservations confirmed for:

    Cabo Wabo
    3663 LAS VEGAS BLVD. LAS VEGAS, NV. 89109

    8:45PM {Gather Together.}

    <call5>

    Just meet out front of the restaurant. I will be texting/calling people throughout Thursday as a reminder! Lets have fun! Yatta!

    Group:

    Welt (+Friend)
    Callisto (+Future Wife)
    Moridam
    Blackrose
    Octopus
    Krandor
    Mina
    Ryko (+Wife)

    If there is anyone else, please let me know!

  7. #8467
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I think Yuffy~ is going to EVO too. Want to join?

  8. #8468
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    So I haven't even thought about transportation or anything... What's the best way to get from the airport to the venue? Is there a shuttle service or is it better to just cab it?

  9. #8469
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    Most people cab it. When are you arriving?

    Edit: Wait nvm, I'm not even staying at the same hotel.

  10. #8470
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,693
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Likely taking a cab myself though I wouldn't be surprised if they have a hotel shuttle available.

  11. #8471
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    There are (paid) shuttle buses that goes to all the hotels too. Obviously taking a cab is the fastest/easiest. Depends on your schedule really.

  12. #8472
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    FYI: Cab to any strip hotel is usually around $18-22.

  13. #8473
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    man fuck everything about hugo. i have to do alternate punishes to EVERYTHING as evil ryu. always forget that he's basically invincible after you crumple him

    edit: PERFECT. there we go.

  14. #8474
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,793
    BG Level
    10

    E Ryu should have no problems with Hugo.

    Fireballs
    Standing FK
    Standing MK
    Teleport to some degree
    Cr. MP as AA

    Anyone with fireballs is in favor, right? Even Sakura should have insane footsies against him.

  15. #8475
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Sak neutral is okay against him but not super one-sided. Her fireball is kinda crappy and her S.HK is pretty slow, most grapplers can focus it and dash up for an SPD punish.

  16. #8476
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I have had 0 problems with Hugo using

    E.Ryu
    Oni
    Ken
    Akuma
    Ryu
    Gouken
    Sagat

    But FML if I try Ibuki, Cammy or Rolento on him

    Ultradavid seems to think Hugo vs Ken is 5-5 <---- LOL!!!

  17. #8477
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    E Ryu should have no problems with Hugo.

    Fireballs
    Standing FK
    Standing MK
    Teleport to some degree
    Cr. MP as AA

    Anyone with fireballs is in favor, right? Even Sakura should have insane footsies against him.
    i was more furstrated about the crumple stujpidity than anythign else really

  18. #8478
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,198
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post
    I have had 0 problems with Hugo using

    E.Ryu
    Oni
    Ken
    Akuma
    Ryu
    Gouken
    Sagat

    But FML if I try Ibuki, Cammy or Rolento on him

    Ultradavid seems to think Hugo vs Ken is 5-5 <---- LOL!!!
    Juri vs Hugo is 10 - 0. just use all her 3 fireballs and he cant get even close to her, because all her fireballs hit him standing (even the HK one...) he cant do anything against juri to get in, ecxept for EX lariat which is super punishable. Definitly worst existing matchup in Ultra.

  19. #8479
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,693
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well, I would say it's worth noting that Hugo's dash is really really good, especially for a character of his nature. If he can close any kind of distance, FA dash into his 360 is bad news bears. Against good Hugo's I've gotten absolutely bodied by that because it makes me scared to throw out any single hit move.

    Granted, I don't play fireball characters so meh

  20. #8480
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,693
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So for those going and staying at the venue, is anyone bringing a setup? Debating if I want to pack my monitor and 360

Page 424 of 454 FirstFirst ... 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast