Page 426 of 454 FirstFirst ... 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast
Results 8501 to 8520 of 9067
  1. #8501
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah today is long as fuck, lol. I get in at like 3 Vegas time tomorrow, will probably have games in my room before and/or after dinner

  2. #8502
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I arrive at 11am so I'll have lots of time before dinner lol

  3. #8503
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Not getting in til 5PM, flight over had to settle for a 2 hour layover in LA to keep the price down.

  4. #8504
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    I will be in around 4:30, but going to go shower and change. I probably won't be over at the venue hotel until 1-2 hours before my pool.

  5. #8505
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah I've got 2 hours at LA as well, but the only departures that weren't crazy expensive were at 6am so I will still be getting in at like 1pm, haha

  6. #8506
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

  7. #8507
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Wait, Shine are you coming to EVO?

  8. #8508
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    While I don't like shit-talking game dev employees who are just trying to do their job, that shit is funny

  9. #8509
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post
    Who the fuck is this troll and why should anybody care?

    http://i.minus.com/iybY7X6SIi2RP.png

    oh nvm

  10. #8510
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Good luck my BG brethren.

    One of you must get high as fuck in my absence.

  11. #8511
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    for people who still play grandpa games


  12. #8512
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Finally found an opportunity to watch WNF: pulling a pre-flight all-nighter so I can sleep all the way to the west coast.

  13. #8513
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well nothing gets better than this, I should stop making videos


  14. #8514
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    This is a pretty nifty link for evo players:

    http://evo2k4.bavobbr.eu.cloudbees.net

  15. #8515
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    just got past security, first time I got no weird looks for my Valentine/Filia waifu stick, time to find a drink before the flight boards

  16. #8516
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    just got past security, first time I got no weird looks for my Valentine/Filia waifu stick, time to find a drink before the flight boards
    I'm on the flight now. Gogo Internet is pretty cool ;o

  17. #8517
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Heading to the airport.

    And holy shit, the screen is HUGE this year...

  18. #8518
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sitting in LAX and thought id grab a beer until I saw how expensive goddamned everything is here. It's outrageous even by airport standards!

  19. #8519
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    $8 from airport to LVH BTW via Belltrans

  20. #8520
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Also, if you're getting a cab, just know that a good chunk of the drivers still don't know that Westgate bought it up, so be ready to use both names.

Page 426 of 454 FirstFirst ... 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast