Page 58 of 454 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1141 to 1160 of 9067
  1. #1141
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Hah, I thought you were Korean... Lol <_<

  2. #1142
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I thought Viq was korean until I saw he was actually a neckbeard.

  3. #1143
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Mmmhmm

  4. #1144
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Hah, I thought you were Korean... Lol <_<
    Mmhmm.

    Nah, I'm a mutt. Mostly European with a negligible amount of Native American.

  5. #1145
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Wait, Viq isn't a Korean!?!?!

    What is going on in this world Q_Q!?

  6. #1146
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,746
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Red Sox logo wasn't a dead giveaway?

  7. #1147
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Hate to burst your bubbles, but I'm not a 6 foot blonde and blue-eyed muscular perfect aryan model.

  8. #1148
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Welp, there goes the world.

  9. #1149
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    Hate to burst your bubbles, but I'm not a 6 foot blonde and blue-eyed muscular perfect aryan model.
    Welll, at least I'm beautiful

  10. #1150
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,746
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    While we're on this subject, I'm hispanic.

  11. #1151
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Red Sox logo wasn't a dead giveaway?
    Koreans can't be Red Sox fans or live in Boston >_>?

    RACISM UP IN HUR

  12. #1152
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I'ma tall black guy. Only one to fit the mold in this bitch.

  13. #1153
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Mmhmm.

    Nah, I'm a mutt. Mostly European with a negligible amount of Native American.
    wait you're not Mexican? I don't know how to break this to you, but you may be playing the wrong game

  14. #1154
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,746
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Red Fox fanbase is very very white.

  15. #1155
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Technically I am black, so I am also playing the right game.

  16. #1156
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Liroy confirmed for fake black.

  17. #1157
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    going by this classical image




    I shouldn't be playing any fighting games. Also that shit needs to be updated. Adding more that is, current ones are still spot on after all minus SF mayhaps.

  18. #1158
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,746
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    VF fan one is cold shit, but sadly so true

  19. #1159
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    VF fan one is cold shit, but sadly so true
    Should just remove that one all together and replace it with SFxT as the caption

  20. #1160
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Liroy hates basketball right?

Page 58 of 454 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast