Page 71 of 454 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1401 to 1420 of 9067
  1. #1401
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    If it is indeed Sony who lost interest in the FGC, it only hurts TOs (mainly SRK/EVO) the most. Yes, there would have been a bigger prize pool, however that would have only benefitted approximately 40~60 players, assuming top 8 get payouts. That could be good or bad depending on the TO, assuming most would have reinvested back into their majors.

    Players such as ChrisG fucked it up royally for everyone else if so, and proved their general (lack of) intelligence. They aren't to blame totally as they really don't have a solid foundation of mentors who look out for their best interests in the first place on top of teaching them how to act in a business setting. I mean its funny when only Fanatiq is the one promoting his ex-company's products (albeit in a very ghetto, halfassed fashion). From there it only seemed like James Chen was mentoring players in the right way... He can only do so much.

  2. #1402
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    826
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama



    Don't do it! Don't collude! AhhhhhHHHhhhhHHHH!!

  3. #1403
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fanatiq is still AGE.

    Speaking of players dropped by AGE, I took a peak at /r/Kappa while I was on the pot (Reddit + poop just goes so well together), and saw this gem.


  4. #1404
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    snap

  5. #1405
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Fanatiq is still AGE.

    Speaking of players dropped by AGE, I took a peak at /r/Kappa while I was on the pot (Reddit + poop just goes so well together), and saw this gem.

    Lol. Pretty much echoes my sentiments.

  6. #1406
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    826
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

  7. #1407
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Keeping ChrisG on might be a big mistake of PDP business wise, unless he cleans up his act.

  8. #1408
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Keeping ChrisG on might be a big mistake of PDP business wise, unless he cleans up his act.
    I seriously doubt it lol.

    If they have good products, people will buy them. If their products suck, they won't.

  9. #1409
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah but their products do suck lol

    Hence why they're restructuring.

  10. #1410
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Their products definitely suck. In this position I would definitely either drop ChrisG or have him clean up his act prior to the next tournament. Especially after these two fiascoes he's caused.

  11. #1411
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I just got hate mail from a Cody player who called me the lamest person he's ever played.

    Is it bad that I view that as a good thing in the context of T Hawk vs Cody matchup?

  12. #1412
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I just got hate mail from a Cody player who called me the lamest person he's ever played.

    Is it bad that I view that as a good thing in the context of T Hawk vs Cody matchup?
    I got called a lame player or something... I play vega and when I play online I pretty much old forward.

  13. #1413
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I seriously doubt it lol.

    If they have good products, people will buy them. If their products suck, they won't.
    historically speaking at least, their products are some of the worst ever made.

  14. #1414
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy shit yang's normals cancel-ability sucks so much dick lmfao. He's plus on a lot of his normals.. but only cl. HP is cancel-able (out of his Fierce moves)... and on the first hit... which does 70 damage.

  15. #1415
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Holy shit yang's normals cancel-ability sucks so much dick lmfao. He's plus on a lot of his normals.. but only cl. HP is cancel-able (out of his Fierce moves)... and on the first hit... which does 70 damage.
    buff yang so he can cancel far standing rh

  16. #1416
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Buff Yang back to 2011 settings.

  17. #1417
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    That Yang bandwagon... Seems like everyone wants to play him lol.

    At least everybody who is dumping Fei Long seems to be.

  18. #1418
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    That Yang bandwagon... Seems like everyone wants to play him lol.

    At least everybody who is dumping Fei Long seems to be.
    I got mad at online in umvc3 like a dummy, so I tried him and yun out just to see.

    Then I realized I kinda hate this game.

  19. #1419
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Get off my character, I played yang soon as AE dropped (and then dropped him in 2012). He definitely needs some extra damage on all his buttons, those nerfs were too much when he was a lower damage character in the first place.

  20. #1420
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I can't play any characters that have walkspeed below Vega, apparently.

    I hope poison doesn't have ass walkspeed.

Page 71 of 454 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast