NLBC was more hype than all of TI3 today
NLBC was more hype than all of TI3 today
lol
after about two hours of the stream they finally told me how to set the delay properly, lol.
if i'm using jet i'm not going to win, period.
also
http://www.twitch.tv/kusogekings/b/442392079 2:02:10 was the match per se
Spoiler: show
FUCKING HELL im playing thulius then suddenly my friend skypes me.
I'm gonna start a lobby, come join thulius.
[twitchtv]almost_esports[/twitchtv]
Pretending I'm s.kill playing crossarmed over here because the default keyboard controls are so awful. Game is hard.
Game is great. That falken guy was so easy until fucking frame freezes :/
want to join us in skype thulius?
Listening to this week's OBS, and JamesMK is just a plain fucking idiot lol
Looks like they bumped up the number of cabs for the loke test and added some CPU ones.JamesX @XiePlus 27s
Man, re-reading the XRD loketest notes... it runs from 10am to midnight each day, 13 head to head cabs, 4 single player games vs CPU.
Is the Xrd loc test this weekend or next? Hopefully at least one spot will have a stream set up for it.
this weekend - http://contentssync-arcsystemworks.a...x.cgi?eid=1008
I believe it's this weekend - same weekend as Comiket. It's actually right across from it.
i tuned in for about five minutes and had to shut it off after he suggested, with a straight face, that TO's partner with banks to have a presence at tournaments. the idea was something like:
1. get community members to open accounts
2. provide cash-on-the-spot incentives for them to do so, and
3. use that money to fund the tournament/prize pot/etc.
I'm not saying I don't find him entertaining, but he has absolutely zero idea how things like tournament organization and/or basic economic functions work lol.
I gotta give one thing to dole, i'm glad he got me into the game, even with a small cast, it's really quite fun. #BGFGC LOOOL