I've made more wrasslin/foozeballl references than i have in a while on facespace, I LOVE THIS SHIT
I've made more wrasslin/foozeballl references than i have in a while on facespace, I LOVE THIS SHIT
Kuechly tore us up. Fun guy to watch.
INT #1 was on Doss, he got his ass chewed out and I'm almost certain he gets cut.
INT #2 was a bad idea. Think he wanted to see if the receiver could make a tough play. Would hope he wouldn' tmake that throw in an important situation, but meh.
Marlon Brown and Aaron Mellette gonna get them some receiving jobs. Starting defense looks dominant.
Brandon Stokley looking good.
Dallas Clark looks god awful.
No one can replace Yanda.
KO had a bad game, but I still trust him overall.
Fucking LOL
Flacco on Ray Lewis's pregame speeches:
"That's not me," Flacco says. "I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn't even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn't know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time."
pittsburgh traded for felix jones cuz of bell injury. wtf is so wrong with jon dwyer that they are scared to go with him as lead back?
why is this story surfacing when it was said at the superbowl months and months ago?
also, he's only half right - some of ray's speeches made a lot of sense.
there's one he gave - can't get the link right now cus i'm at work - about how to view oneself as a growing and changing person, how you are a different player than the one you were 5 minutes ago, and how all the tape and pre conceived notions of your opponent don't mean shit. pretty powerful for a lot of people IMO. i will miss knowing that was there for the younger guys. i think suggs can fire em up in a different way though. (the way that gets more personal fouls)
there's always Chris Rainey.
Just put a white woman in a window sill in the endzone and he'll be there pretty quick
im guessing felix will just be change of pace while leveon is out idk why i immediately assumed the starting position would be handed to him LOL
And Mendenhall is in AZ.
The first 4 RBs taken in that draft all ended up lasting about 2 years before they turned shitty.
Meanwhile the 4 taken after were Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Matt Forte, and and Jamaal Charles.
I was leading this train for dallas to take malmal charles in the 2nd that year but jerry was like nigga u dumb
from march, but I love this
http://www.progressiveboink.com/2013...s-at-his-money
"...," Joe Flacco thought. Then: a blaze of inspiration. With a blank look on his face, Joe Flacco opened the beige-carpeted door to his cellar and descended the beige-carpeted steps to the beige-carpeted room below. He returned to his rumpus room with a rake in his hand. The piles of crisp dollar bills had reminded Joe Flacco of his favorite childhood game: raking leaves. He raked the money into one large pile, then raked it back into several smaller piles roughly similar in size.
Jerry was like nigga there's a Razorback ripe for the taking.
SURE WISH I COULD WATCH TH EBEARS GAME
G MARSH lookin pretty off, droppin shit
I don't know if he's gonna make the team.
Cutty looking sharp as hell. To bad it's against the worst team in the league.
Alshon really is a mini Brandon Marshall.