• Navigation
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 877
  1. #841
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    unknown source in the patriots organization: "Tim Tebow had two problems throughout camp- throwing the ball, and reading defenses."

    so he's got that going for him, which is nice

  2. #842
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  3. #843
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    onside every time

    edit: I remember reading something about some high school team that never punts and onsides pretty much all the time. the browns should do that, maybe people would watch them play

    double edit: http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=892888

    obviously the statistics behind it would vary wildly at the pro level but still interesting

  4. #844
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    TMQ on ESPN talks about that school a lot iirc, usually provides updates on their games every week.

  5. #845
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    New thread on Tuesday, like every fucking week ever.
    I will make it Monday

  6. #846
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Oh shit

    packers signed scott tolzien to the practice squad

    incoming championship

  7. #847
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Oh shit

    packers signed scott tolzien to the practice squad

    incoming championship
    ya they just got ron dayne too

  8. #848
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    lol, bet he goes to Dallas.
    Former #Bears OT J'Marcus Webb to sign with the Vikings.


    have fun fucking lol

  9. #849
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    ya they just got ron dayne too
    Lol. A girl from my HS class is his girlfriend.

    It's really weird.

  10. #850
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lol. A girl from my HS class is his girlfriend.

    It's really weird.
    should make thrust motions while doing the chris berman mike alstott noises

  11. #851
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  12. #852
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    more manly than kevin kolb

  13. #853
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    more manly than kevin kolb

  14. #854
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Kluwe released by raiders.

    ;-;

  15. #855
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Shit...



    Spoiler: show
    maybe the packers should sign him

  16. #856
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    should make thrust motions while doing the chris berman mike alstott noises

    brrrgh brrph bhmrmmmm

  17. #857
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    what an amazing pic

  18. #858
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    The feel good story is over. Eagles released danny watkins.


    He'll now go claim social security.

  19. #859
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Tyler Wilson cut, highest drafted player so far

  20. #860
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Slept all day, had a dream some new guy came in here and went after archie and ar12. I'm really disappointed now.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  2. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  3. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  4. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10