Still want enmity on RUN AF, cmon SE. U marketed as a tank, follow thru
I'd say it is pretty satisfrying for an AF set and its ilvl. Don't forget there's supposedely 2 more jse sets to come!
Schneddick set very nice for COR though, and the skirmish legs look awesome
I'm very curious about the kind of augments skirmish stuff will get...cause it already looks good as it is, can only get better!
I'm not sure how the ratio of bayld/xp works, but I do know that your xp recieved in a reive is your active bayld cap (presuming nothing has changed since monday). Its very noticeable in WK reives, since when you hit the 25k xp cap you can afk and you'll wind up capping your bayld eventually (presuming you arent dead). You'll never wind up getting an eval with more bayld than xp, unless you have surplus xp and your bayld is catching up. If that made sense.
WK reive example
50 bayld, 200 xp
50 bayld (100), 200 xp (400)
50 bayld (150), 200 xp (600)
*GOES AFK TO TAKE A LONG LONG SHIT* Player is not doing anything nor taking damage either, but the NM is being fought still.
50 bayld (200)
50 bayld (250)
50 bayld (300)
...
50 bayld (550)
50 bayld (600)
Evals stop coming in because bayld = xp now
If it matters, I did a very very quick and basic test on sch/blm with soothsayer staff,
Int 192, 75 MAB, 186 Magic damage (staff and buremte hat)
These were all with Dark Arts up, 416 elemental skill.
Blanched Mandragora:
Cryohelix: 682
Blizzard 1: 739
2: 1127
3: 1573
4: 2274
5: 2955
Since you didnt mention them, i'm assuming that was without day/weather, ebullience and klimaform+shoes?
Motenten retested magic dmg and it appears uncapped now so should be able to just calculate dmg again. Also means that the stat is once again much better on lower tier while it wasn't as much preupdate because of stupid low caps
did today's update fix item level xp in dynamis so it's back to normal?
I was chain nuking Mandragoras in Yahse with Blizzard 1 for 960 dmg per nuke. Really nice. Also nuked some Orobons near the 2nd RUN NM for 780 or so with thunder 1. Helix spells were also boosted, as confirmed above.
Really really nice, might revive nuking to some extent.
day/weather with soothsayer and ebullience and klimaform did ~1.1k noctohelix to mandy outside of town. Not bad i guess.
So wait, the exp in dynamis isn't working or something? I was planning on doing some exp trials in there tomorrow, but I don't want to waste my time...
The hotfix was for Mog Gardens.
Dynamis exp isn't broken, it's the inclusion of iLvl gear that is making exp wonky. You can do the trials without iLvl gear just fine.
With constant 50% fast cast, /NIN is a very, very viable strategy for RUN, specially considering all the evasion it can get, plus the extra parry (now more noticeable thanks to the weapons parry+) and then Battuta for ridiculous parry rate for a short amount of time. The fact that the new equipment has a lot of defense and the RUN can Embolden the WHM's Protect V helps a lot, too.
Is RUN viable, or even necessary, as a tank? I don't know. Is it a "paper tiger"? Not at all, it's much more resilent that the vast majority of jobs now.
Has anyone found the enigmatic device in Yorcia Weald, yet?