Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1428
  1. #461
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I really hope they beat ND. I don't want to hear about how great ND is until they somehow squeak into the top 14 in the last week and steal a BCS slot.
    OU has looked to be mostly in control, but... yeah, Big Flop Bob.


    This shit is so pathetic. I'm pretty sure the fucking Big 10 is better than the Big 12 this year.

  2. #462
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    YESSSSSSSSSS!

    Great defensive play when we needed it. Pass Interference was not called on blatant times but at least they didn't start getting ticky tacky at the end. Both teams made a mistake and gave up a TD. Murray stood a bit taller and LSU unable to stop the run early lead to the win. Huge deep breath, our schedule is nice from here on out. Go Dawgs!

  3. #463
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    That was a fun game (UGA/LSU) to watch!

  4. #464
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSS!

    Great defensive play when we needed it. Pass Interference was not called on blatant times but at least they didn't start getting ticky tacky at the end. Both teams made a mistake and gave up a TD. Murray stood a bit taller and LSU unable to stop the run early lead to the win. Huge deep breath, our schedule is nice from here on out. Go Dawgs!
    I know they were letting them get away with it all day, and obviously as a db knowing that, it's the play you make... but holy fuck the no call on that 3rd down was one of the biggest jokes of the season thus far.

  5. #465
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    also lolsecdefense, can't even hold people under 40 when pass interference is allowed

  6. #466
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I'm glad they didn't call that on 3rd down since they were letting the contact go all day, so consistency

    dunno if i'd say 'worst call of the year' though

  7. #467
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    All sorts of terrible defense being played in the SEC this year.

  8. #468
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    All sorts of terrible defense being played in the SEC this year.
    Right now I'm still considering it young guys learning the style of play considering the amount of talent that went to the NFL last year. It's a little soft now, considering Alabama, UGA, and LSU, but I'm reserving judgement until at least game 6 or 7 to see if it doesn't start tightening up as they adjust.

  9. #469
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, 49-42, 44-41.. what is this, the Big 12?

    I don't think defenses will get much better over the year, but the talent in general is still there to make stops when teams have to.

  10. #470
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    We're gonna get rolled.

  11. #471
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I'm glad they didn't call that on 3rd down since they were letting the contact go all day, so consistency

    dunno if i'd say 'worst call of the year' though
    was it still consistency when they ran the exact same play twice in a row and had the exact same interference both times and it didn't get called the first time but did the second?

    lol, for the most part I agree, they kept it even; that's just way, way too huge of a situation for LSU for the refs to be like "welp we've let PI go all day, might as well let national championship hopes get dashed outright by letting a db tackle a receiver before the ball gets there"

  12. #472
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    to be fair if it had been reversed I'd just be laughing about it

    I'm not an LSU fan by any means, hell I prefer Bama winning to them, but as much as I make fun of ole Leonard, I certainly can't not respect and appreciate the one guy from the SEC that goes out and gets neutral field games against solid ranked teams to start most years. As brutal as their schedule has naturally been lately, still he continues to actively seek really hard games to open the season. So it's frustrating to see them put in a situation where they have 4 more games against ranked teams + the sec title game, and they have a loss that was contributed to by such a blatantly bad no-call when the game was on the line.

  13. #473
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Alabama tackle was holding an Ole Miss defensive player. Ole miss player knocked to the ground, flag thrown for holding HITS the Ole Miss player in the EYE. wtf.

  14. #474
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    well, technically they're supposed to try to make the flag land close to where the foul happened...

  15. #475

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Here is the TD pass I was talking about earlier, if this doesn't make it into the top three SC plays of the day there is no justice in the world.

  16. #476
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    not bad, and that kid is definitely really, really good... but illegal motion doesn't get much more blatant than that lol

  17. #477
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I wonder if Johnny would drop out of school if A&M lost again.

  18. #478
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Wisconsin's inability to defend the hail mary haunts us again.

  19. #479
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    to be fair if it had been reversed I'd just be laughing about it

    I'm not an LSU fan by any means, hell I prefer Bama winning to them, but as much as I make fun of ole Leonard, I certainly can't not respect and appreciate the one guy from the SEC that goes out and gets neutral field games against solid ranked teams to start most years. As brutal as their schedule has naturally been lately, still he continues to actively seek really hard games to open the season. So it's frustrating to see them put in a situation where they have 4 more games against ranked teams + the sec title game, and they have a loss that was contributed to by such a blatantly bad no-call when the game was on the line.
    Yeah shit like that sux, but being on the other side of things for UGA and having their chances taken away because the refs decided to finally make that call would suck too.

    Also did you guys see that Ole Miss QB talking shit about how their WRs are better than A&Ms and they could run the score up on Bama?

    did they get the memo that 'running the score up' meant scoring more than 0? Lol

  20. #480
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin


Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47