wait whoa? Rise is playable?
wait whoa? Rise is playable?
We get to see older Ken?!
Also, seriously, when's Adachi?
This list of new characters has to be bullshit.
Since when was Ken a favorite?
I have no comeback for that.
Even though I like Ken there's no way he was a fan favorite. At least not in the states.
Dammit. Playable Rise. I went in with 0 expectations of ever seeing it but now my hopes are there.
Koromaru would be broken as hell. He'd be too low profile unless they applied super massive growth formula to him or something.
And Minato is not plausible since the Arena games still follow canon pretty tight, unless Elizabeth has something up her sleeve.
Was there a big of a time gap between P3 and P4?
Not huge. If we're talking the end of P3 to the beginning of P4 we're talking about a year and some change.
Persona 3 takes place in April 7, 2009 ~ January 31, 2010.
Persona 4 takes place April 11, 2011 ~ March 2012.
Persona 4A takes place two months after the events of Persona 4. So sometime in May. 2012.
For the others, and unlike the more recent ones I don't remember the actual months they occur in:
Hey I remember the years though so that's not bad!
(Persona 1 takes place in 1996)
(Persona 2 Innocent Sin 1999)
(Persona 2 Eternal punishment 2000)
Just a year? Wow the P3 cast looks like they're at least 5+ years older and the P4 cast barely changed.
Dat P3 growth spurt.
P4 cast shouldn't look different from P4 to P4A since it's only 2 months. I haven't actually done the research on P4U2 at all yet so I won't testify there.
I will say though that a particular character from P4 when you meet her in P3P looks like there was a growth spurt in many aspects if you play as a girl.
Let me find a pic.
Spoiler: show
1.1 Patch Changes:
Spoiler: show
http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/p4u2/im...info140418.pdf
Looks like it's real after all: http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rise-kuji...-arena-ultimax
Her IK better involve her and narukami dancing people to death
August seems so far away![]()
Coming to PS3 on August 28th (Japan)http://gematsu.com/2014/04/persona-4...apan-august-28Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will launch for PlayStation 3 in Japan on August 28 for 6,980 yen, this week’s Famitsu reveals.
First-print copies will include an additional scenario downloadable content set.
As leaked earlier, Rise Kujikawa, who acted as navigator in the first game, will be playable in the fighting game sequel. A Shadow version of Rise will also appear.
A new “Golden Arena Mode” has also been added. A battle tournament incorporating RPG elements, players will be able to raise their levels, learn over 150 skills, customize their favorite characters, and build Social Links with the navigator character.
This mode will also be implemented in the arcade version at the end of April.
Outside of the new mode, it appears the story for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax might tie in with that of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7646911.html
Dengeki and Famitsu scans, courtesy of Kurushii:
https://twitter.com/Kurushii/status/459023368784973824
https://twitter.com/Kurushii/status/459007822442008576
"SENNNNPAAAIIIII"
"K.O."