friend is 110% ready for playing brd![]()
friend is 110% ready for playing brd![]()
I am dissapointed at the lack of Foe Requiem on those bars.
Should be at least one 3 in one macro bro.
Manliest screenshot I've ever seen
HI SNES
Came across this guy, looks kinda familiar....
![]()
This guy also looks familiar.
![]()
That guy must've eaten a mushroom.
http://img2.finalfantasyxiv.com/f/5f...jpg?1401478784
The lack of a proper moustache kills it for the Highlander.
Founds this guy on DR today:
Best screenshot I could take of him since everybody was busy dying while commenting non-stop about the brd in hildi-gear.
This is the closest to Hildibrand I've seen on my server.
![]()
Is there anything unique about his model that would prevent someone from making an identical char?
Should be able to replicate the model, just not the clothes
Missing a most important accessory:
![]()
The red rose, mainly, though I'd have to take a closer look to see if anything else is slightly off.