with an outfit like that you're asking for it right
with an outfit like that you're asking for it right
I desire more pictures showing off your virtual dress up dolls.
Don't pretend we don't all have an unreasonable amount of pride in our characters. For sale: one fantasia, never used.
Spoiler: show
nailed it
Airenn meet Lily!
![]()
Spoiler: show
waiting on weather, what is the floating thing
http://cdn.guildwork.net/albums/imag...4a8fa39b6a.jpg
Looks like an Ixali balloon? There's also eagles which fly around Coerthas.
was that or someones mount got bigger bombs
Was gonna say maybe an airship but there aren't any in 2.0 are there....
Surely it's a floating piece of cardboard - http://imgur.com/a/HUQoO/
My latest glamor look. Jester!
![]()
twice a week static for over a month and I finally did it.....
![]()
My nin/rog
Bonus: A montley CT group
Spoiler: show
R.I.P. Highlander Meek you will be missed.
Brown Tom Cruise cat alt is enjoying his odin minion.
Finally here's some shots of new beefy Meek + Friends. (Yes this is my second appearance change I know I have a problem.
![]()
How rude!
New character LQQKS and new body piece :D
![]()