Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 350

Thread: 2013 GOTY     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #261
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    well keep in mind I hit a big frenzy, what you see is not my actual cps, which is 107B right now

    with certain upgrades the golden cookies last twice as long and the frenzy makes the cps x7 for 154s instead of 77s


    I'd have to read the wiki for which upgrades contributed to the most major increases aside from this recent one. Ignoring the heavenly chips, I'm probably at 1,075,000,000 cps if that's a helpful comparison

  2. #262
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    wtf i reset with 200some trillion cookies and only got 25 chips not sure it was worth it

  3. #263
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    should've checked the wiki

  4. #264
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    What was your all-time cookies at when you reset to get that many heavenly chips?

    @Howie

  5. #265
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    yeah good thing i exported my save, so im back in business.

  6. #266
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    What was your all-time cookies at when you reset to get that many heavenly chips?

    @Howie

    4,382,000,000,000,000-ish

    oddly enough, my all time is now 33,417,000,000,000,000-ish in just 8+3 hours of running it post update, nearly at 109B cps now

    if it's based on all time, I would probably get a lot of heavenly chips, gonna do a test reset, too lazy to sell buildings since last time it only gave me like a quadrillion (I can make that in like half an hour)

    pre-reset: 5041 chips, which = +25205% cps
    post-reset: +3 chips lol....

    okay screw that it's based on cookies on hand maybe? although I'm led to believe the more you have the harder it is to earn them, earning 1 chip after 1 trillion, 2 after 4 trillion and so on

  7. #267
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    in short, I actually never did a permanent (non-test) reset for chips, I had those chips after the version update

  8. #268
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Maybe it glitched because you reset before the update for various achievements.

    I don't have any chips and I've never reset.

  9. #269
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    very strange

    I reset once at over a trillion and got all 3 achievements for resets


    the only achievement I am missing is a shadow achievement I am missing is 7777 golden cookie clicks except from hack achievements like gold hoard and a couple others that I don't want

  10. #270
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    isnt one of the acheives a quadrillion reset? because I think doing that one is part of why I have so many chips. also the number it calculates off if is a cumulative pool of the "cookies all time" from every time you have reset. no clue how to see how much is actually in that pool, other than getting a general idea from reverse calculating from the number of chips

  11. #271
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    oh perhaps I did that, a trillion isn't that much

    there's 3 reset things, you had like 5300 chips iirc?

    edit: seems there is 4, guess I'll reset for fun, I won't get many chips for it though lol

  12. #272
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    got nihilism achievement, and a minimal amount of chips

    resetting is pretty fun, just got bingo facility, so wrath will be a while but you can barely keep up with the upgrades at this point lol

    got 160 cursors, over 100 grandmas and 100 of all but portals and time machines after less than half hour due to high base heavenly chips

  13. #273
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    what's the trick post-prestige, just to go straight to time machines?

  14. #274
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    I might have otherwise done that but I just bought whatever the roi cost per cookie bar said to buy

    I'm wondering if it's wrong though, I'm waiting (forever) to get this 99,999,999,999,999 cookie upgrade for 15% increase but I think it's 15% before chips % so it might be bad cost per cookie right now

    did 2nd research but I don't think I'll get back to elder pact tonight unless I click a few times aat home but I probably won't bother since class tomorrow

  15. #275
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    okay yeah, 99 trillion upgrade is no good right now, gonna stick to buildings

  16. #276
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    yeah that percentage is additive not multiplicative

  17. #277
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    post-reset, back to about 103B after a day lol

    I did leave it running over night for a couple extra research timers

  18. #278
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I've been letting it run 8.5 hours at work and then 2-6 hours at home depending on if I'm home that night
    jesus christ i hate this skinner box of a game

  19. #279
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    oops

  20. #280
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Yeah Howie you somehow glitched your heavenly chips.

    At just over 1 Quadrillion I would have 33. So to have over 5k would require a ridiculous amount of all-time cookies. Unless you've been outright cheating this entire time.

    Btw, if you all haven't already, go to the wiki and the add-ons page and get Cookie Monster. Calculates Base Cost Per Income on everything, calculates your heavenly chips, golden cookie rewards, screen flashes white on golden cookie pop, and has timers on screen for frenzies, golden cookie pops and despawns. Also tells you how many seconds left until you can afford things, and how much income each building/upgrade will give you.

    Extremely useful and was easy to set up.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GOTY
    By Kiarax in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2009-07-27, 21:02