Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 350

Thread: 2013 GOTY     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Is it just me or is the grandma icon the "That makes me moist" woman?

  2. #62
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    how many hands for the quadrillion. 200?
    With the newest update, trillion hands was reduced to 120 or so and quadrillion is 160.

  3. #63
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    reminds me of progressquest.

  4. #64
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    With the newest update, trillion hands was reduced to 120 or so and quadrillion is 160.
    I'm making less cps now with quad hands and other shit than I was before update. They really jacked down the cps I had

  5. #65
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    so what you're saying is I shouldn't refresh for quadrillion and just let my meter keep running into the hundred trillions

  6. #66
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I said it last page bros. Dont refresh they nerfed Time Machines but kept the price the same.

  7. #67
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    I'm 50.7m cps and 9.2k per click pre-update

  8. #68
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    last page

  9. #69
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I was forced to refresh because my comp went to sleep.

    so disappoint.

    edit: although, Im gettin 41m cps and 22k per click

  10. #70
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    just started today, up to about 3.2m cps and 871 cookies per click, lame to have started post update but still fun

    made a cost per cookie upgrade spreadsheet to track the most efficient upgrades but I find that with the changing values of each item it's a slightly moot process beyond a ballpark idea until I get all upgrades, just bought Sugar cookies 34/42 upgrades, only got about 114 cursors

  11. #71
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    I refreshed out of completionism but got my time machines up to 63 so my cps is 55.4m and my per click is 24k. This is compared to 60m cps and 5.6k per click pre-update.

  12. #72
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    With the newest update, trillion hands was reduced to 120 or so and quadrillion is 160.
    how much does quadrillion hands cost? I'm at like 145 cursors

  13. #73
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    100bil

  14. #74
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    hoo nelly

  15. #75
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    my work setup is at 6.8M cps and 720/click, saving now to get the gold time machine upgrade & then I'll just get a bunch of cursors or something

  16. #76
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    also this game is stupid

  17. #77
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    it is also not a game

  18. #78
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Now is the perfect time to refresh. Not trolling.

  19. #79
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    finally!

  20. #80
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    cookies per second : 1,458,355,525.3
    wuuuuuuuuuuuut

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GOTY
    By Kiarax in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2009-07-27, 21:02