Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 350

Thread: 2013 GOTY     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #161
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    browser finally crashed, it was a good run. RIP.


  2. #162
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

  3. #163
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    I don't understand why I have slightly more income than you despite running same version. You have about 300 more buildings than I have although my cursors and time machines are the same

  4. #164
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    maybe you have more of the higher tier ones? i haven't really put any thought/math into which ones i bought

  5. #165
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    I don't understand why I have slightly more income than you despite running same version. You have about 300 more buildings than I have although my cursors and time machines are the same
    Qalbert consumes about 100million cps just to satisfy his hunger so that's probably why you come out ahead.

  6. #166
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    maybe you have more of the higher tier ones? i haven't really put any thought/math into which ones i bought
    no, in every respect, I have less or equal buildings, and all the same upgrades so far as I can tell

    I did do the reset achievements though so idk what they do

  7. #167
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Just clicked on a cookie that gave me x7 income for 77 seconds.

    Got the final CPS achievement from it lol

  8. #168
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I guess there is a new update with a bunch of new upgrades. I had left mine going for so long that I missed out on these awesome cosmic grandma upgrades

  9. #169
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Just clicked on a cookie that gave me x7 income for 77 seconds.

    Got the final CPS achievement from it lol

    me too. shit was cray. i'm considering investing in more of the cheaper items now, since my clickers and time machines take a good 10 minutes before I can upgrade them.

  10. #170
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh son

    I'm getting 13mil per click now

    lol @ grandma upgrades, at 150 and I /think/ all of them, or at least all the ones available right off the bat I'm still at less than 500k per second on them.

  11. #171
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Golden Cookie boosts also affect your cookie clicks now.

    Got another x7 and was getting 100mil per click. Using my expert spam skills I learned from doing boost in ff8 (could get 250 boost on any summon, without a turbo controller, obv.), I just raked in the the cookies.

    Tense up your entire forearm and just vibrate it, shit's cash.

    Also my OCD in getting so many grandmas is slightly vindicated now, they're more profitable than everything except time machines and portals.

  12. #172
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    "News : cookie manufacturer completely forgoes common sense, lets OCD drive building decisions"

    lol

  13. #173
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    One of the grandma upgrades ruins the spawning of golden cookies so they don't show up anymore

  14. #174
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    One of the grandma upgrades ruins the spawning of golden cookies so they don't show up anymore
    You sure? I got all the way up to the research facility, plus the first one that pumps out and mine are still showing up.

  15. #175
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I think it's the one called "One Mind" costs 160 billion. The grandmas turn evil and now some of the golden cookies also give negative effects but you can't see them anymore because the graphic for the new golden cookie is spelled wrong so it doesn't get displayed.

  16. #176
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    FYI The achievement right after the "Build 200 Cursors" one you get by selling a grandma.

    After they turned evil I sold one to try and put them back in their place, but I got that instead.

    New background after grandmas turn evil is super creepy.

  17. #177
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    yeah I just got a demon cookie chain of 6,666,666

  18. #178
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    frenzy is pretty cool, put me at 3.9B cps, just waiting on this research facility to pump out some upgrades

    doesn't seem like these grandma upgrades are a good idea though lol

  19. #179
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I feel like this should have been posted before.

    http://www.saltybet.com/

    I don't know why but it's addicting.

  20. #180
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    If I ain't betting cookies I'm not interested.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GOTY
    By Kiarax in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2009-07-27, 21:02