• Navigation
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114
Results 2261 to 2276 of 2276
  1. #2261
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    jk he was a college coach. you probably never heard of him.

    /footballhipster

  2. #2262

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,646
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Who is brain banks
    Err I mean Brian Banks. Spelling issue >_>;

    Long story short, he's been trying to re-emerge in the NFL after being out for 10yrs, he was accused of rape, blah blah. From what I've seen of him though, I was impressed. But its not meant to be obviously.

  3. #2263
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    wens week 2 bregor

  4. #2264
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    Err I mean Brian Banks. Spelling issue >_>;

    Long story short, he's been trying to re-emerge in the NFL after being out for 10yrs, he was accused of rape, blah blah. From what I've seen of him though, I was impressed. But its not meant to be obviously.
    And this is the reason that Atlanta threw away their season.

    Ok.

  5. #2265
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    wens week 2 bregor
    I am taking time out of writing the thread to answer this post.

    YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

  6. #2266
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    He's gotta verify how he did vs the spread.

  7. #2267
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    What I'm trying to say is


    Leave Bregor alone

    Leave him alone

  8. #2268
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I am taking time out of writing the thread to answer this post.

    YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM
    You replied an hour after you posted bruh. You said last night it would be up.

    SHIT MOD.

  9. #2269
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fuck all y'all, I write this shit in Notepad then post it when it's done. Kill yourselves.

  10. #2270
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Fuck all y'all, I write this shit in Notepad then post it when it's done. Kill yourselves.
    what lol

  11. #2271
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Notepad'ing like a boss up in this motherfucker.

  12. #2272
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I thought bingo winner was getting to write week 2

    who won bingo

  13. #2273
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    I thought bingo winner was getting to write week 2

    who won bingo
    Krandor said he's busy so I'm letting him cash in bingo win another week.

  14. #2274
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I'll go ahead and write the thread guyz

  15. #2275
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I'll go ahead and write the thread guyz
    pls do

  16. #2276
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. NFL Week 12: Happy Turducken Day
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 947
    Last Post: 2010-12-01, 20:30
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  6. Replies: 1106
    Last Post: 2009-09-30, 22:46
  7. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41