• Navigation
Page 90 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 2276
  1. #1781
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    c'mon romo get your shit together

    wait what am I saying

  2. #1782
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    What a sack lol

  3. #1783
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    brace yourselves

    the giants fans are coming

  4. #1784
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    I don't really get the Paul Dano thing, but goddamn does that kid get a lot of work

  5. #1785
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lol

  6. #1786
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyu View Post
    Romoception
    Can't move the chains, doesn't really eat up the clock either. closeenough.jpg

  7. #1787
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Remember when I asked how the Cowboys were going to out DALS the rest of the league? It's about to happen.

  8. #1788
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    she gets her fill

    trust me
    lololol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Idk why the site even does it, do people actually enjoy that change? They were great for gifs and now the captioning is shit.
    Jon Bois said something about it, along the line of the NFL trying to impose it on media sites, because just posting game footage without comment is an unlicensed reproduction, lol

  9. #1789
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I don't really get the Paul Dano thing, but goddamn does that kid get a lot of work
    Paul Dano is great

  10. #1790
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's nice to see Garrett physically upset though. Every other time the dude just fucking sits and smiles.

  11. #1791
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Don't tell me. Holding?

  12. #1792
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  13. #1793
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    FLAGGGGGLOLOL

  14. #1794
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyu View Post
    Don't tell me. Holding?
    Yeah.

  15. #1795
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Oh, I thought that's where OG was supposed to accept and let Eli bomb it.

  16. #1796
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    How is that not running into the kicker?

  17. #1797
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    that's horseshit, that should be roughing.

  18. #1798
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    we got lucky on that

  19. #1799
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Fucking Eli Manning

  20. #1800
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    punter looks like a wishing troll

Page 90 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. NFL Week 12: Happy Turducken Day
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 947
    Last Post: 2010-12-01, 20:30
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  6. Replies: 1106
    Last Post: 2009-09-30, 22:46
  7. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41