• Navigation
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 717
  1. #101
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut


  2. #102
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

  3. #103
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    jon bois has been linked dozens of times in the nfl threads by bregor or me

  4. #104
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    first time I've seen any of his video game hell articles

  5. #105
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    LOL at people thinking the Jets will win 5 or 6 games. They barely beat the Bucs who suck

  6. #106
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    I'd say Bucs are better than Buffalo, Oakland, Pitts, Ten, and are at least on par with, if not better than Miami and Carolina, all teams that the Jets play at least once. So yeah, could see them winning 5-6 games easily, they don't have a tough schedule

  7. #107
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    LOL at people thinking the Jets will win 5 or 6 games. They barely beat the Bucs who suck
    They do get the Dolphins and Bills twice each.

  8. #108
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    They do get the Dolphins and Bills twice each.
    Theyll be lucky to split with them

  9. #109
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Giants placed linebacker Dan Connor on season-ending injured reserve.

  10. #110
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Such a handsome handsome man

  11. #111
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That Buc that hit Geno out of bounds last week, also got fined for that hit....lol....

    Also, dont be surprised if tonight has a weather delay. Severe storms to the west

  12. #112
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Aight who the fuck is singing...

    I need this info STAT.

    Those fuckin legs.

  13. #113
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Didnt get Edleman in any league...freakin waivers...

  14. #114
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Wow....wide freaking open

  15. #115
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow that play was fucking nice.. beautifully executed too.

  16. #116
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Edleman is a PPR monster tonight

  17. #117
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jets arent that bad guys.










    Guys.






    Guys?

  18. #118
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Welp any mobile phone friendly stream? Left pc at work lol :/

  19. #119
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Megatron rule

  20. #120
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Aight who the fuck is singing...

    I need this info STAT.

    Those fuckin legs.
    Priyanka chopra

    n she could get it

    http://www.moviepics.in/wp-content/u...ee-dostana.jpg

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  2. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  3. Replies: 713
    Last Post: 2012-12-13, 01:04
  4. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  5. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  6. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53
  7. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41