• Navigation
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 819
  1. #21
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    TB's DEF as been the only thing keeping them in games, Revis needs to shut it for now, but lol @ Freeman wanting out, guy should be counting his blessings that he has a starting job in the NFL, maybe CLE will take him

  2. #22
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

    Idk how to embed video from facebook

  3. #23
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

  4. #24
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Basically, NE, Cincy, Houston, Denver with KC and Miami - GB, Philly, Seattle, NO with BEARS and 49ers are the most likely outcomes.

  5. #25
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    0% chance at #1 seed? 14 AND 2 HERE WE FUCKIN COME
    2nd most likely to get the #1 draft pick. Clowney or Bridgewater?

  6. #26
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Playoff odds are skewed since RIVERS is winning it all this year after beating the Iggles in their home opener.

  7. #27
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Pretty obv we need a QB but I'm sure they'll go with Clowney and have another once in a generation talent waste away on more shit teams.
    I laugh every time I think about the fact that Christian ponder an nfl qb

  8. #28
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I laugh every time I think about the fact that Christian ponder an nfl qb
    I laugh more that he went 12th overall

  9. #29
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,628
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Playoff odds are skewed since RIVERS is winning it all this year after beating the Iggles in their home opener.
    I forgot about this

  10. #30
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    I forgot about this
    I'm actually a little upset I forgot about it until today, totally would have put it on my season picks for week 1.

  11. #31
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    I forgot about this
    I did not and cant wait to see it happen. I wish I knew some bookies

  12. #32
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    GMARSH


  13. #33
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    GMARSH

    That's what Jim Brown is talking about

  14. #34
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Fred Marshall, his manager, and Jim Brown are all personalities that Brandon has; none of them are real.

  15. #35
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Does Ponder trucking Lance Briggs qualify as "summing up week 2"?

    No?

    Well fuck it here it is anyway.

    http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1909...f/original.gif

  16. #36
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    I like #99 sidling up behind him to do a little cholo waddle at the end of the .gif.

  17. #37
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Rhinox, are you on the Bears?

  18. #38
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    #99 possibly?

  19. #39
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Is it impossible to find streams of full episodes of inside the nfl that airs on showtime? pm

  20. #40
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Does Ponder trucking Lance Briggs qualify as "summing up week 2"?

    No?

    Well fuck it here it is anyway.

    http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1909...f/original.gif
    Yeah Lance is such a pussy. He shouldve waited til he was five yards out of bounds before hitting him.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  2. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  3. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  4. NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 2010-11-24, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  7. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41