• Navigation
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 819
  1. #581
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    It usually has to do with which network has which late games, and if those games have the primary or secondary team in your market.

    Long story short it's confusing as hell and it sucks balls but they'd obviously switch if they could.
    I see. It's fucking dumb, especially since I have Giants/Phi, thought I'd be close enough for Redskins to be considered okay to swap to. But noooo have to watch the terribbbl Eagles and Giants play week in week out. Could be worse, I could be in Florida having to watch Dolphins games.

  2. #582
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Browns are what the Gators were yesterday. Better once their starter is out

  3. #583
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I see. It's fucking dumb, especially since I have Giants/Phi, thought I'd be close enough for Redskins to be considered okay to swap to. But noooo have to watch the terribbbl Eagles and Giants play week in week out. Could be worse, I could be in Florida having to watch Dolphins games.
    In Orlando they're primary is Miami and secondary is Jacksonville, LOL

  4. #584
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Paul Charchian ‏@PaulCharchian
    The Browns punter has outscored a dozen starting running backs today.

  5. #585
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,425
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    So Houston getting rocked by Ravens.

    Only good team in the NFL is Broncos, for serious?
    Welp, congrats Raiders on winning. Thanks Leroy

  6. #586
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    TOO MUCH TIME FOR PONDER

  7. #587
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    So help me God if I hear refball used one more time...

  8. #588
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    In Orlando they're primary is Miami and secondary is Jacksonville, LOL
    Yeah, it's the worst. Sometimes the only games on are the miami games. Like. Early and afternoon games, its terrible.

  9. #589
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    AR12 on 3rd down loooool

  10. #590
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    CLELAND DEFENSE PUT TO THE TEST THIS IS EXCITING RIGHT

  11. #591
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    CLELAND DEFENSE PUT TO THE TEST THIS IS EXCITING RIGHT

  12. #592
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    CAM'RON so much better than your tight end (cos there are no Saints fans around hurr)

  13. #593
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lolpackers

  14. #594
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    CLEVELAND ROCKS

    AND SO DOES CINCY

  15. #595
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    No

  16. #596
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    that powerhouse AFC north

  17. #597
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Brian Hoyer wins so of course Jason Campbell will start next week

  18. #598
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    So the only win that the NFC East has outside its division is against the rams after the 3rd week of the season.

  19. #599
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    AR12 on 3rd down loooool
    Loooooool. Notice how Archie doesn't even try to argue it anymore

  20. #600
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Suck my dick, NFL.com comments

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  2. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  3. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  4. NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 2010-11-24, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  7. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41