Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 478
  1. #321
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    I picked Denver in eliminator you fucking faggots why do you always do this shit to me DAGGUMMIT

  2. #322
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    I picked Denver in eliminator you fucking faggots why do you always do this shit to me DAGGUMMIT
    Me too...

  3. #323
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    YUP!

    We fucking reverse jinxed PHI

  4. #324
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You guys won't like who I'm rooting for then.

  5. #325
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Peyton showing how the no huddle is rly done

  6. #326
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Rock paper scissors celebration lol

  7. #327
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Bobby Trips so terrible

  8. #328
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Skins offense so bad...

  9. #329
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Dez2Beast

  10. #330
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    8 ft receiver

  11. #331
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    8 ft receiver
    Fair nuff

  12. #332
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    SEAN LEE DAGAWD

  13. #333
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Perfection

  14. #334
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I couldn't tell exactly what manning said there but it sure appeared to involve "stupid people."

  15. #335
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Yeah, I think that's exactly what he said

  16. #336
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Just caught up on the early games... lolGiants, and wow, Bungels giving the Browns the second win?

    PUNTING THE SEASON GUYS

  17. #337
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Just caught up on the early games... lolGiants, and wow, Bungels giving the Browns the second win?

    PUNTING THE SEASON GUYS
    TRENT was obviously holding them down.

    Also isn't Hoyer one of Miz's stone cold locks? I can't remember anymore.

  18. #338
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Too good to be on Miz's list.

  19. #339
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Bill Simmons is going to freak out with his Ewing theory hypothesis for TRENT

  20. #340
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    How did TRENT do btw?

    Oh, 3.0 ypc and a TD.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  2. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  3. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  4. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  5. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41