Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 478
  1. #361
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Witten dropping passes.

    We are doomed

  2. #362
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Iggles lolol

  3. #363
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,828
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    i ain't even mad
    i am a little mad

  4. #364
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Why did I start the Jets defense? lol

  5. #365
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    PRIVS SO SEXY

  6. #366
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    DALS

  7. #367
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,828
    BG Level
    10

    daggummit

  8. #368
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Finally got a stream and Manning is done for the day.. Ihateyousomuchfox...

  9. #369
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    dallas gonna dallas

  10. #370
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    lol...

  11. #371
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    DALS

  12. #372
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,828
    BG Level
    10

    eagles still gonna be in second place!

    DRAM TRAM

  13. #373
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Through 5 weeks, only it off division team won is against the rams for nfc east.

  14. #374
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Leroy still has hope

    Spoiler: show
    and it amuses me to no end

  15. #375
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,828
    BG Level
    10

    I like this Peyton manning kid. Has a bright future ahead of him.

  16. #376
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Lolgiants/burrs/ravens, hope iggles got that box of lube I sent.

  17. #377
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Leroy still has hope

    Spoiler: show
    and it amuses me to no end
    Wait Redskins won.

    Daggummit

  18. #378
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    D A L S lel

  19. #379
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    oh wow lol, I can't believe they actually got the bad lip reading guy to do that

  20. #380
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10





    HOOO IM WHITE

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  2. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  3. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  4. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  5. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41