HABS LOSE
HABS LOSE
HABS LOSE
HABS LOSE
HABS LOSE
HABS LOSE
How many shootouts have the Hawks had this year? I feel like every night I actually am able to sit down and watch hockey, the Hawks are in a shootout
way too fucking many if you ask me
Love the cheers on the road when Toews buries that
Damnit Kaner lol, stop showboating, and Crawfooooord
THANK GOD
Sorry Woo
The moms :3
Not going to complain too much about the win, but they really, really need to start closing out these games where they have 2 goal leads in the 3rd period. 6-1-2 is obviously not panic mode but the problems they're having finishing people off is a little troubling.
Hawks win, Cats get a point, I guess it's the most I can ask for but goddamn I didn't realize it would be that painful to sit through
Cats doing what they do, lose in OT every game ever.
Jesus, there was no tripping on that call whatsoever (Jets game)
well, both Goalies here have had plenty of breakaway practice tonight, so they should be ready for the SO.
Nicky so clutch
this fcking SO, 6 straight goals...
until Evander misses and Erat ends it.