• Navigation
Page 256 of 865 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 5101 to 5120 of 17293
  1. #5101
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Jeeez, what a fluke.

  2. #5102
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    That replay is amazing. Right over Baro (is that the goalie's name?) and Hemsky smacked it out of midair.

  3. #5103
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    ...BREAKING MY BALLS HERE CALGARY, CAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

  4. #5104
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    50 minutes of 1-sided hockey, and all of a sudden Calgary is just on their heels chasing the puck ><

  5. #5105
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I'm getting deja'vu here. Looks a lot like the TOR-BUF third period.

  6. #5106
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Wait when the hell did the Oilers score that third goal?

  7. #5107
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well fuck

  8. #5108
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Game.

  9. #5109
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    YOU'RE WELCOME EDMONTON! CALGARY JUST HELPED YOU SORT OUT YOUR SHIT! SO STOP SUCKING NOW!!!

    Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ><!!!!!!!!!!! We should have had this game in the bag ><!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #5110
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Instant respect for McGrattan for talking about his sobriety on national TV after dropping a game like that.

  11. #5111
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Instant respect for McGrattan for talking about his sobriety on national TV after dropping a game like that.
    Right? He is a HUGE fan favorite in the city. I was stoked when we brought him back last year. Guy is a total class act and shows how fighting in the league can be a good thing.

  12. #5112
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Wow, didn't even take the pain meds he was prescribed after his bone surgery. I can speak from experience, that shit is the most painful thing I've ever had done. I couldn't take anything I was prescribed because I'm allergic, but not taking them on principle is some serious commitment.

  13. #5113
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Wow, didn't even take the pain meds he was prescribed after his bone surgery. I can speak from experience, that shit is the most painful thing I've ever had done. I couldn't take anything I was prescribed because I'm allergic, but not taking them on principle is some serious commitment.
    I drugged myself up something fierce with prescription meds after I got my wisdom teeth out. I can only imagine the pain from bone surgery, jesus

  14. #5114
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I drugged myself up something fierce with prescription meds after I got my wisdom teeth out. I can only imagine the pain from bone surgery, jesus
    All I got were Tylenol 3's when I had mine pulled. Mine abscessed and had to get them pulled 5 days after getting a prescription for anti-biotics (or penicilin, it was one of the 2.)
    I'd talk shit, but I was watching a stream tonight of GSP, so I didn't watch Oil/Flames.
    Maybe they only win when I don't watch. I should talk MacTavish and Lowe into a contract that way. lol

  15. #5115
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I drugged myself up something fierce with prescription meds after I got my wisdom teeth out. I can only imagine the pain from bone surgery, jesus
    Agonizing is the only way I can describe it, and I'm pretty sure McGrattan's surgery was more invasive than mine (having my shin pieced back together). Think I was up for close to 40 hours straight before exhaustion overcame the searing pain. I slept in two-hour chunks for the first week. My wisdom teeth were a non-event in comparison.

  16. #5116
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    ISLA / CALLISTO / SELAMIS WHERE ARE YOU?

    I need someone to yell at
    Was out drinking for a friend's birthday party. Fuck this game so hard lol, it was like watching my men's league team play.

    So glad I wasn't in Nashville for this game like my friends and I originally planned in August to be at, what a complete disaster.

  17. #5117
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post

  18. #5118
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    John Scott called Phaneuf "Princess Phaneuf" after the game. rofl.

  19. #5119
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    All I got were Tylenol 3's when I had mine pulled. Mine abscessed and had to get them pulled 5 days after getting a prescription for anti-biotics (or penicilin, it was one of the 2.)
    I'd talk shit, but I was watching a stream tonight of GSP, so I didn't watch Oil/Flames.
    Maybe they only win when I don't watch. I should talk MacTavish and Lowe into a contract that way. lol
    You didn't miss too much. All Flames in the first period, like, serious domination. Second period was mostly Flames too, but more even. And then the 3rd, the Flames came out strong for the first 5~10 minutes. And then the Oil scored a goal on a random break-out. Followed that up by scoring a fluke of a goal a couple minutes later, and then all a ton of energy and momentum, scoring another goal and taking over the game, before putting it away with a shitty empty netter at the end.

    And I say shitty empty netter cause we scored on ourselves by yet another lucky break for the Oil lol

  20. #5120
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    John Scott called Phaneuf "Princess Phaneuf" after the game. rofl.
    I get why he's pissed, that whole situation was retarded. It was a simple little scrum and somehow he gets a 10 while Phaneuf, the instigator, just gets box time?

Page 256 of 865 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1980
    Last Post: 2014-06-22, 10:43
  2. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  3. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  4. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  5. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  6. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  7. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16