that was like 15m ago lol
that was like 15m ago lol
I took a shit, then came back to see the goal.
No joke lol.
Also, I feel an opportunity was missed in FHL. Someone coulda named their team the "Boston Bitcoins"
more refpuck, cool.
ugh 3rd line doing 3rd line things but nothin' doing
Pens win!
Pens Win!!!
PENS WIN!!!!!
real american hero john carlson! (possibly off ovie or dman)
Game on!
Caps are owed about 4 penalties.
I don't like complaining about refs but.. serious refpuck.
Nonetheless, Ovechkin's pace right now is insane. 42 in his last 44.
The Desharnais goal was definitely over the crossbar lol, I aint even gonna try to defend that one.
Watching Canucks play in the first period the last few games has just been incredibly painful.
Saw a replay of that and I have no idea why it counted.
"Good hockey goal"
sooooooooo refpuck tonight.
I don't mind getting beat, it sucks but it's w/e. Losing because of the refs though, pisses me off. Caps played like shit in the first and got it together the rest of the game but the refs were retarded all night. Budaj and MTL played good enough to win though.
URGE TO BAN MONTREAL RISING
So guess who's stuck working midnight shift right now. This guy. FML.
Guess whose work starts at approximately 7:30 PM equivalent every day
But hey I got to watch some awesome international womens hockey on TV a few weeks ago