Jornna pick which account you want banned.
Jornna pick which account you want banned.
ur donkey
Pens were terrible
C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS
Latta+Carrick sent to the minors
I want to keep this new account. I asked before if I could change my name because I wanted to awhile ago and I know its been done before. Something about merging accounts or something but I never got an answer.
Why would you want to change your account name? My guess is that some 300 pound D&D / MMO lady is stalking you on BG and this is your futile attempt at an escape!
Naw, it's because jornna has now been officially recognized as a verb.
So someone on HFBoards made a thread for people to sum up their chances at the Cup in one image / GIF / etc. and it is pretty hilarious.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1514895
Someone posted this for the Devils and I was howling
http://physedclass.files.wordpress.c...le-hockey1.jpg
oh pool noodles
Has Edler become the new Cooke yet? 3 suspensions in the past year alone.
Go #lumbus
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
Bruins having trouble getting into the offensive zone
Fuck, why did Krug take so long to take that shot?