• Navigation
Page 865 of 865 FirstFirst ... 815 855 863 864 865
Results 17281 to 17293 of 17293
  1. #17281
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    So Nynja, out of boredom (it only took like 2 minutes anyway) I laughed that 6 goalies had more points than Douglas Murray this year.
    I know that's not why he was signed, but it made me laugh.

    So are you and I both going for a Habs/Avs final?

  2. #17282
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    So Nynja, out of boredom (it only took like 2 minutes anyway) I laughed that 6 goalies had more points than Douglas Murray this year.
    I know that's not why he was signed, but it made me laugh.

    So are you and I both going for a Habs/Avs final?
    I would mark the fuck out if it wound up being Habs/Avs final, and if the two regular season games were any indication, it would be 4-7 fucking awesome wide open games.

    Having said that:
    If the habs get past tampa, which relies heavily on Therrien pulling his head out of his ass, I'm confident the habs can beat either Boston or Detroit. If Bishop is out for the series, that severely hinders the Bolts. Coming from the Metro division, I'm sure the Pens will dispatch of Lumbus easily. Rangers and Flyers is up in the air, but I think the Flyers can take that. Pens cant beat the Flyers at all, and if it winds up Habs/Flyers in the conference final, I dont think the habs can beat them. Habs went 1-2-0, and that one win was game 2 of the season when the flyers started something like 0-10-0. If the Flyers get dispatched by the Rangers, I'm confident in the Habs ability to beat either the Pens or Rangers.

  3. #17283
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    480
    BG Level
    4

    Brian Burke @Burkie2020 8h
    At the team breakup dinner with @boringmonahan. He had steak. So did four other people at the table.
    gdi Burke. I miss him

  4. #17284
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Hello, this is Izzy's wife. I would like to let you know that your incessant Buffalo shit talking finally pushed him to the edge. He took his life tonight.

    I'm letting you know this, not because I am angry, but because I am happy. Thank you for putting him out of a misery he has suffered for 29 years. Thank you for putting him out of his pain.

    Now is the winter of his discontent.
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...4a2c092bfa.jpg

    Next year will be the rise of the bottom dwellers...you'll see!

  5. #17285
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    We just don't even mention the Bills anymore, do we?
    THIS IS THE HACKEY THREAD; LEAVE THE BILLS OUT OF IT!

    Christ they are so bad. I grew up a NFL crazy person and it has slowly waned over the past 14 years to a dim ember of cynicism and wry hatred because of the Bills. This is what happens when you're 5, living in NY, Bills are about to start a four Super Bowl tear, and you choose them over the Giants which are closer.

    Of all my teams, there is one championship victory. Vanderbilt won the NCAA women's bowling championship; I'm going to drink myself into a coma now.

  6. #17286
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    THIS IS THE HACKEY THREAD; LEAVE THE BILLS OUT OF IT!

    Christ they are so bad. I grew up a NFL crazy person and it has slowly waned over the past 14 years to a dim ember of cynicism and wry hatred because of the Bills. This is what happens when you're 5, living in NY, Bills are about to start a four Super Bowl tear, and you choose them over the Giants which are closer.

    Of all my teams, there is one championship victory. Vanderbilt won the NCAA women's bowling championship; I'm going to drink myself into a coma now.
    I've seen multiple Steeler Super Bowls, Stanley Cups, my alma mater went to the D-2 national semifinals (football playoffs!!!!!!!!!), and even the Pirates aren't embarassing now.

  7. #17287
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I used to love the Pirates when I was a kid, but they'd always make it to the NL finals and lose to the Braves. Then the baseball strike happened in 1994 and I quit watching it. Moved down here and caught Rays fever and yes I am ashamed to admit that I became a fan of them the year that they went to the World Series, but at least I still follow them now that they suck. I still have a small place in my heart for the Pirates but I really don't follow them at all.

    Note that moving down here did not then nor will it ever convert me from a Pens fan to a Bolts fan. I will cheer for them sometimes, but I won't be wearing any Lightning gear to work this week.

    And fuck the Steelers.

  8. #17288
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I used to love the Pirates when I was a kid, but they'd always make it to the NL finals and lose to the Braves. Then the baseball strike happened in 1994 and I quit watching it.
    Hey
    fuck you buddy

  9. #17289
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    [Andrew] MacDonald’s deal is six years $30 million.
    Holmgren strikes again

  10. #17290
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    480
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Holmgren strikes again
    whew. Thank goodness. If that went to FA, he was gonna be a Leaf at that price. So bad.

    They're now spending 12M on Luke Schenn, Grossmann, and MacDonald. All 3 of them are bottom pair Dmen at best lol.

  11. #17291
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    The Flyers truely have no idea how to build Defense and Goaltending.

  12. #17292
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Still better than Douglas Murray

    in fact
    http://3.cdn.nhle.com/penguins/image...dofOrpik-9.jpg
    Still better than Douglas Murray

  13. #17293
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

Page 865 of 865 FirstFirst ... 815 855 863 864 865

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1980
    Last Post: 2014-06-22, 10:43
  2. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  3. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  4. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  5. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  6. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  7. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16