• Navigation
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 978
  1. #181
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    This nigga bought madden lol
    DID I?

  2. #182
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    field goals

  3. #183
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow Foles comes in mid-drive and marches 60 yards in 90 seconds lol.

  4. #184
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    oh man that is high quality booing from the giants fans

  5. #185
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Wow Foles comes in mid-drive and marches 60 yards in 90 seconds lol.
    WHITE OCTANE

  6. #186
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    those boos are fantastic

  7. #187
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    oh man that is high quality booing from the giants fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    those boos are fantastic
    Yes lol

  8. #188
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That there is like 2 Eli commercials ever commercial break makes this even funnier to me.

  9. #189
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    stadium in indy loud as fuck

  10. #190
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    stadium in indy loud as fuck
    I don't know what the hell I did to my sound, but I'm getting like no vocals, but I'm getting full stadium sounds. Half time, I see all their lips moving, can hear that sounds are coming out, but get no words. Music is coming through just fine, though. During the game, I had no idea there were commentators, but I could hear every crowd reaction like I was in the stadium. This is literally the best television experience I have ever had. If all football could be like this, I would probably die of happiness.

  11. #191
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    haha

  12. #192
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    man the giants are bad. can't wait for them to beat the eagles anyway

  13. #193
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    When did Giants fans become worse than philly fans.

  14. #194
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    When did Giants fans become worse than philly fans.
    in my experience they have always been worse

  15. #195
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jimmy Graham hurt

  16. #196
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    GRAHAM DOWN

  17. #197
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    in my experience they have always been worse
    nope

  18. #198
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Blaine Gabbert is so fucking bad

  19. #199
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Bengals Patriots game 3 3 tie in the third quarter might be worst game I've ever watched.

  20. #200
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    in my experience they have always been worse
    Never seen them boo after like every failed 3rd down conversion tho lol.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013-14 NFL Week 4: Paper, rock, ded
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 21:51
  2. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2013-09-24, 13:42
  3. Replies: 716
    Last Post: 2013-09-17, 11:50
  4. Replies: 2275
    Last Post: 2013-09-11, 10:08
  5. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  8. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41