Regular season is too long. I think that's what it comes down to.
Regular season is too long. I think that's what it comes down to.
Pacers don't have anyone that can score. Paul George mvp season went to shit after he got catfished by a tranny
You have to assume that 100% of Paul George-related trashtalk for the rest of his career is about how he wants that ladydick, right?
I must have missed that story...
time to bring back danny granger!
I actually read that there is a leadership void with Brian Shaw leaving last offseason and Granger now gone. Apparently Rasual Butler is the veteran voice now.
Nevermind
How seriously Lebron takes playing the Raptors
![]()
You could replace that with "How seriously Lebron takes the regular season" and it'd still be correct
http://www.sbnation.com/2014/4/1/553...-losing-streak
Breaking Madden for NBA? Yes Please!
He did one before with some crazy Lakers player he made but I can't find it
found it: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/12/...t-the-business
Never touch a man's beard without permission. Voodoo magic happens.
I'm probably the only Warriors fan on BG who cares, and spoiled Spurs fans like Dimmauk (no hate, just envy your franchise's consistent success) won't understand, but fuck yeah playoffs again.
Playoffs are going to be so bittersweet this year. So many awful teams, but there will probably be a lot of entertainment to be had and, of course, the drama that will be the Finals showdown to prevent the 3-peat.
If the Eastern Conference current seeding holds up, meaning Bulls hold on to the three seed (win their final three games and it doesn't matter what Toronto does) and Miami holds on to the one seed, it is going to make for a very interesting playoffs. The Bulls have the most wins in the Eastern Conference since January 1 (35) and the Pacers have the second worst offense in the NBA (behind only the 76ers) since the All-Star break (yay for random endpoints). That means a Pacers-Bulls second round (enjoy 7 consecutive 80-76 games) and a possible Heat-Bulls Eastern Conference finals (which of course the Heat would win 4 games to1).
The West is just gonna be bananas though. I might have to stay up late just to watch games. That whole playoff side is going to be amazing, every game. I'd rather have Suns than Memphis get in honestly.
West is so stacked I won't be surprised if an 8 or 7 seed upset 1 or 2, hell, maybe even both. Win or lose for your favored team(s), excitement will be had in the West.
Spurs get a week off to rest up for Dallas. I don't think the Maverick have a chance.
tied at 32 losses a piece with Dallas and Grizzphis play both over the next three days
please deity whose existence i mock
please