Really happy to see that Freeman signing. Honestly came as a shock after Heyward's short deal.
Jason needs to stay healthy and have a full season leading off to see what he's capable of.
Really happy to see that Freeman signing. Honestly came as a shock after Heyward's short deal.
Jason needs to stay healthy and have a full season leading off to see what he's capable of.
Schilling announced he's battling cancer now![]()
That really sucks![]()
Rays have lost another closer
Fernando Rodney to the M's for 2yrs, 14mil
Didn't they get Balfour? He shits on Rodney anyways.
A-Rod dropped his lawsuits, accepting his suspension. A's also extended Coco Crips for 2 years 23.75 mil.
Overall contract value is $3M less than Tanaka's salary for 2013. gg"I get [Clayton] Kershaw," Arroyo told ESPN.com. "I get why he got all that money. But then you've got guys like Dice-K [Matsuzaka], who came over here and was good for the first couple years but then didn't pan out. And when he doesn't pan out, they all just forget and go on to the next guy who's not proven, and pay him.
"Meanwhile, they forget about guys like me, who have done the job for the last eight or 10 years, and treat them like they've never done anything in this game. That's hard, man."
Bronson is as durable as they come and I agree with his point to a certain degree but the dude needs to let it go. He just landed with the Dbacks and this is like the third time I've seen him comment on Tanaka. We get it bro, life isn't fair, move on please.
Oh and lolarod
Reading about Boston's "Truck Day" on MLB.com. Is this really a thing?
Phillies hire Jaime Moyer and Matt Stairs as TV announcers. Asses will be hammered.
Roy Oswalt retired
Derek Jeter to Retire at the end of this season. A sad day for me I've been watching him play since i was 8 years old and he has always been my favorite player. I'm glad i was able to meet and shake his hand when i worked at Yankees stadium as security. Back to back years losing amazing players in baseball history and Yankee greats.
Ugh what a sick feeling I have after seeing that announcement.
well it will help the Yankees on the field when he finally leaves
Surprised no one posted A.J. Burnett signed with the Phillies. That dugout is going to be confused for an AARP membership drive.