• Navigation
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 563
  1. #481
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,766
    BG Level
    10

    i need a wittier name this year. i immediately regretted last years name

    legitimate rape is still a god tier name though

  2. #482
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Any room for me in the beisbol league

  3. #483
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I came in 2nd? What the fuck lol

  4. #484
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,766
    BG Level
    10

    no

    list is random or something. I finished 6th I think and I feel like heady wasn't last either

  5. #485
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh =(

  6. #486
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    FINAL STANDONGS



    BK pm me your email address for an invite. Anyone else that wants to join can do the same.

  7. #487
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    TIED FOR SECOND WOOP

  8. #488
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    love fantasy baseball. so fired up for this year. my team was junk last year but I'm ready for a comeback.

    my name this year Cruise Control, and that's what my team is gonna be on by july.... and i got a slew of shots of tom cruise to use in my articles giving lip.

    To the guy looking for a team name.... other names I've used: High Priced Talent, Black hammer white lightning, no trade claws, Spaghetti and eightballs, myrtle beach mermen, cheap cognac in a fancy glass, Vandelay Industries, Truffle Shuffle, Velvet goldmine, Duke & Duke, and the Pork Chop Express.



    15 team league with 25 players per team. got to start 6 SP and 2 RP draft like shit and your done. there is no one to pick up.

    Lets go Yankees!

  9. #489
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Ben Richards View Post
    love fantasy baseball. so fired up for this year. my team was junk last year but I'm ready for a comeback.

    my name this year Cruise Control, and that's what my team is gonna be on by july.... and i got a slew of shots of tom cruise to use in my articles giving lip.

    To the guy looking for a team name.... other names I've used: High Priced Talent, Black hammer white lightning, no trade claws, Spaghetti and eightballs, myrtle beach mermen, cheap cognac in a fancy glass, Vandelay Industries, Truffle Shuffle, Velvet goldmine, Duke & Duke, and the Pork Chop Express.



    15 team league with 25 players per team. got to start 6 SP and 2 RP draft like shit and your done. there is no one to pick up.

    Lets go Yankees!

    Dat User Name

  10. #490
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    80
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    lol my name.... The Butcher of Bakersfield.

    Captain Freedom to wardrobe on the double.

    80's movies are loaded with fantastic names lol.

  11. #491
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Ben Richards View Post
    lol my name.... The Butcher of Bakersfield.

    Captain Freedom to wardrobe on the double.

    80's movies are loaded with fantastic names lol.

    I dont even know if I can respond to this

  12. #492
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Opening series is on March 22. What time is best for everyone to draft? Weekday afternoon/night?

    Spoiler: show


    Still need to hear from teams 4, 5, 9, and Akiyama if they would like to return.

  13. #493
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    weekday night, whenever weekend

  14. #494
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    First test of the new replay happened during the Twins-Jays game today.

    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/...&vkey=news_mlb

  15. #495
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Any weekday night after 6pm PST is fine by me.

  16. #496
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Any weekday night after 6pm PST is fine by me.
    ^

  17. #497
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Any weekday night after 6pm PST is fine by me.
    This works for me too

  18. #498
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by IssacVS View Post
    This works for me too
    I'm usually good with this as well. I don't get home until 6pm PST, so hard for me to do it before that.

  19. #499
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    John Santana to the O's on a minor league deal

  20. #500
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    always been a big John Santana guy. Could be a steal.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1980
    Last Post: 2014-06-22, 10:43
  2. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  3. Replies: 437
    Last Post: 2013-11-07, 08:58
  4. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  5. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  6. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08