not that it would fly at dinner, but the espn fantasy baseball app should have drafting capabilities
not that it would fly at dinner, but the espn fantasy baseball app should have drafting capabilities
Snake or auction
it's snake and the wife decided she didn't want to do dinner as she hasn't been getting any sleep the past month due to night terror's, so I'll be around.
p. busy at work, so idk how well I'm gonna be able to pay attention to the draft, might be auto-drafting a good portion of it
I'll be raiding while its going on, should be interesting...
Chapman just hit in the face by a line drive. Umpires ended the game.
Marty says it hit him in the forehead.
His legs were moving when he was out on a stretcher/cart.
Jesus
Edit: @ctrent: Chapman suffers laceration, contusion above left eye. never lost consciousness #Red
So very lucky.
Bregor did you kill the baseball challenge?
Oh no K-Rold![]()
this article is hilarious
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ml...nkees-infield/
My pitching is stacked lol.
3+ 200 IP guys on my roster currently
Gawdamnit, I clicked on the Fantasy Baseball league last night from my phone, saw the draft was Sunday. Apparently, that was last year's draft.... not sure why they both show up in my team list. Ugh. Sorry guys, second year in a row I fucked that up.
I hadn't checked my team yet, but I knew as soon as I heard about the Chapman news, there was a 100% chance he was on my team. Yup.
Damn that sucks bout K-rold
Weekly.
ctrent @ctrent
Dr. Tim Kremchek said Chapman can begin working out and throwing in 10-14 days and could pitch in game conditions in 4-6 weeks. #Reds
But he has to essentially do spring training and conditioning. It could look like June or after ASB depending on team success or failure
Beachy ded.