YESDSSS
YESDSSS
ANMD I WONT NEED TO WAIT 3 YEARS! WOOO
Man why cant every comic book move / show be as good as this... imagine a proper X-Men origins story like this and being dark etc... fuck me id cream my pants for a Gambit show like this!
Sorry, you get Gambit Taters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urpIqEr5g30
Kingpin was also in Full Metal Jacket as Gomer Pile lol.
So unfortunately i see Gomer Pile all day but do like him as kingpin.
Show is pretty damn good. On ep 7 or 8. Kingpin is a bit too whiney lol. Seems too...shy...
Watched the first 4 episodes last night and am absolutely hooked.
Also, I have a weird crush on Rosario Dawson. I can't say exactly why, but it's been going on for a while.
That's a good reason, but think it started before that for me.
why is a crush on rosario dawson weird? she's gorgeous and seems pretty awesome
seeing her in sin city probably started it for most
Or Rent
Wow, season 2 comes much earlier than I expected. I am pleased.
Fiancee decided she wanted to watch too so I had to start over last night. I got up to Ep4 and have a maybe spolierish question.
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show